Chapter 8

Selene, Willow and Ambrose were in one of the spare rooms, finishing it up for when Abigail arrived, they wanted the girl to have her own room that was more to her taste, they didn't change much, just the bedding and got some better furniture and as they did that, Selene told them about what happened with Tyler at the ball.

"Sarah attacked Tyler and he pushed her away which caused her to trip and hit her head as she fell." She said. "Does Matt remember anything?" Damon asked, since he was there as well. "Just that he thinks he blacked out. Katerina compelled both to kill Tyler so he'd trigger his werewolf curse. It did and I covered it as an accident."

"I would've left him, honestly." Ambrose shrugged. "Well that's you." She said. "I'm with Ambrose on this. The guy's a tool." Damon said as Willow sat on his lap. "If people knew, they'd blame Tyler for Sarah's death which would bring up questions he wouldn't be able to answer."

"He also can't tell Carol, she'd go crazy and then the whole vampire thing could happen again. Did his eyes turn amber?" Willow asked and Selene nodded. "Which means he'll transform during a full moon and also have super strength."

"Question: Does he know about us?" Damon asked. "No. I made sure not to say anything. I don't think he knows anything really, he was freaked out over what happened."

*****

A man walked into an abandoned house with Elena in his arms who was waking up. He entered the room the young woman from the road was in, tied up to a chair, and placed Elena down on the couch where he removed the ropes.

Now awake, Elena looked at the jaded coloured woman who had her legs crossed as she looked utterly bored despite the situation she was currently in.

"What do you want?" Elena asked Trevor but he shushed her. The tied up woman saw him looking at Elena's wound as well as the hunger in his eyes. "Please, I'm hurt." Elena said. "I know. Just a taste." He said, his face changing as he leaned to feed on her arm...

Suddenly, a surging pain entered his head and he groaned, grabbing it and was forced to back away from Elena. Elena looked at the woman and shivered slightly at the cold smirk on her face, footsteps made the human look towards the entrance to see Rose walk in who looked at the tied up woman.

"Abigail, let him go."

Elena's head shot to Abigail and was surprised to learn it was the same Abigail Willow talked about and she thought she was different from the stories.

"He deserves it, considering you're not around for me to do it to you." Abigail said, glancing at the other vampire who crossed her arms. "I won't ask again." She said and Abigail rolled her eyes, mumbling something Elena couldn't pick up, and released her hold on Trevor.

"What do you want with us?" Elena asked Rose. "Oh, my God, you look just like her." Rose said, surprised and Abigail snorted. "She'd be a terrible doppelganger otherwise."

"But I'm not. Please, whatever you-" Elena started.

"Be quiet." Rose cut her off.

"But I'm not Katherine. My name is Elena Gilbert, you don't have to do this."

"I know who you are, I said be quiet." Rose said. "What do you want?" Elena asked, only to get backhanded and knocked out. "I want you to be quiet." Rose said before walking away but stopped when Abigail giggled.

"You know mum will eventually turn up." Abigail said and looked at Rose with a smirk, "For your sake, she better get here before I decide to kill you and Trevor."

*****

Abigail was sitting in the chair, free of her bindings and had her head leaning on her hand as she watched Elena who woke up, she looked around before her eyes landed on Abigail. "About time you woke up. Come on." She said, standing up and Elena scrambled to her feet.