Chapter 1

"And you're sure this is real and you just dont miss the days when we actually did something meaningful for this town?" I ask my brother.

"Im sure!" He nods. I sigh.

"We are going to have to train her!" I sigh. Scott leaves and i go into the living room where Talia sits beside Derek on her phone.

"Der! Its time!" I sigh. He looks up at me and back down at our little girl.

"Kiddo! Come on!" He holds out his hand. She raises an eyebrow and shrugs. She grabs his hand and we go lead her downstairs to the place where Derek trained all of us.

"What is this place?" Talia looks around.

"Talia! Phone!" I say and hold out my hand.

"She hands me her phone and i snap it in half.

"Mom what the fuck?" She shrieks.

"You will thank me later!" I say.

"Whats going on?" She shouts.

"Talia! There is something we have kept from you! We thought we could protect you from it for afew more years but something came up!" I explain.

"You wont be returning to school!" Derek says.

"What? But dad-" she starts.

"Its for your own saftey!" I but in. She growls.

"You see! Thats good! Your angry!" Peter walks in.

"Peter! Mom broke my phone!" She whines to him.

"Good! You dont need it! Its rotting your brains!" He smiles.

"Listen Talia!" I take her hand.

"What?" She rolls her eyes.

"Your a warewolf!" I say and she bursts out laughing.

"Wow you guys almost got me there!" She laughs. I look at Derek and tilt my head at our daughter. He nods. He shifts and roars at her. She stares in disbelief.

"What-" she asks.

"Your fathers whole family were warewolves! Only me and your uncle Scott are warewolves in my family!" I explain.

"Wh- h- b-" she stutters.

"You noticed your faster, and stronger than most kids! You only get sick when you go near those purple flowers! You can hear, smell, and see things other people cant!" Derek explains.

"Im allergic to those purple flowers!" She says.

"Nope! Those purple flowers are called wolfsbane! Very dangerous! One of the only things that can kill you guys actually!" I smile.

"Wait. It cant kill you?" She asks.

"Oh sweety. I cant die!" I glow my one red eye and one blue eye at her.

"What are you?" She takes a step back.

"All will be answered soon! But for now we have to train you! Teach you control!" I say.

We train her for hours. She bleeds and cries but we keep encouraging her. She keeps crying.

"Maybe we are going to hard on her?" I ask Derek.

"Babe! She isnt going through half of what i put you and my pack through!" Derek whispers.

"Shes just a kid!" I say and point to the little girl struggling to climb the wooden wall.

"She can have a break. Only a small one!" He says. I smile knowing he isnt used to taking it easy on people. Especially during training. 

"Sweety!" I call her.