Chapter 9

"Okay Derek listen! We need all the help we can get!" Stiles says.

"Uncle Stiles! No!" Tia says.

"Oh my god you are just like your father!" I groan and walk over to Stiles.

"Mom dad is right mom! Your not the spirit hound anymore!" Tia says.

"I still have all my powers and i still cant die! I dont see whyi cant go!" I say.

"Beth dont!" Derek says.

"But if they need me im going to help!" I say.

"Mom!" Tia shouts.

"Talia!" I shout back.

"Its not even that dangerous! She has survived worse!" Stiles says.

"Shut up Stiles!" Talia says.

"Dont speak to him like that!" I shout. She glows her golden eyes at me and growls.

"Talia i am not fighting with you right now!" I sigh.

"You are not going anywhere!" She says and grabs me. She digs her claws into my wrist. I grab her by the throat and throw her back. As soon as i realise what i did it freeze.

"Beth!" Derek says. I stare down at my wrist.

"Ill do it myself!" I say and leave the apartment. I cant beleive i did that. I didnt mean to. She hurt me. I shouldnt have done that. Shit. I hate this. I hope she is okay. Ill go and fix this. Ill make peace or something. The whole thing is a misunderstanding! I know Scott wouldn't want me to kill anyone. I know that because he is a fucking softy! I storm out through the door as blood drips down my hand.

"Fuck!" I scream. I clench my fists and punch a wall. An old woman stops and stares at me.

"Yeah keep moving lady!" I wave her off and i run down to the veterinarian clinic.

"Hey Deaton! You here?" I ask.

"Bethany Hale! Are you here for your old job?" He laughs.

"No not quite yet! Im here for some bandages!" I sigh.

"Whats new?" He laughs and opens the gate. I walk in and he pulls out a seat for me. I nod and sit down.

"Jaket!" He points and i take off my leather jacket. I looks at my hand and wrist.

"What happened?" He asks.

"My daughter!" I shrug. "I know it will take a while to heal because when she did that she was draining some of my power!" I say.

"How do you know?" He asks as he cleans the wounds.

"I could feel it! It freaked me out!" I say.

"Hm! She is like you?" He asks.

"She is a warewolf like Derek but she can do some things i can do!" I explain.

"Did she do it on purpose?" Deaton asks.

"I dont know. I hope not! I would really hate to be like Malias mom!" I joke.

"Ah. The desert wolf! Havent heard of that girl in a long time!" He smiles and wraps my arm in a bandage.

"Yeah! Thanks Deaton!" I say and put back on my jacket.

"Now that will bleed through so be careful!" He warns.

"Deaton! Youve known me since i was 15! C'mon!" I laugh.

"Yeah yeah. Get out of here you!" He laughs.