Chapter 11

Liam walks into the apartment and the smell of anger off of him is terrible. I grab him by the back of the neck and drag him out.

"Liam? What happened?" I ask. I look into his golden eyes.

"Let go of me!" He growls and snaps at me. I drag him downstairs and outside into an alleyway.

"Liam! Dont make me angry okay? What happened? I can help!" I tell him.

"You doomed us all Bethany! You doomed us all!" He roars in my face.

"Liam? What do you mean?" I ask

"You are going to Destroy us!" He shreiks. I let go of him and let him hurt me. Its clearly scaring him what he thinks happens.

"Liam! Get off of her!" I hear Scott yelling.

"Scott go away! This is for me and him to fight out!" I shout. Liam stops and looks at his bloody hands.

"Beth! Im so sorry!" He gasps and stumbles back off of me. He is shaking. I go over to him and help him up.

"Its okay! I understand!" I smile at him. He hugs me.

"What got you so angry?" I ask.

"It was a dream... well... a vision really!" He says.

"Hey! Its okay! Just tell me what to do to prevent it!" I beg. I want to keep the peace.

"Thats the thing... you cant!" He looks into my eyes and now im scared.

"Can i?" I ask and reveal my claws. He nods.

"Beth no!" Scott shouts but i dig my claws into his neck anyway.

"Beth you dont have to do this!" Scott shouts.
"Dont you understand? I have to do this! I have to kill you!" I say and my eyes glow red. No other colour can be seen in my eyes! Only red. I slit Boyds throat and i admire all the dead bodys at my feet.
"Beth! We can help you!" Liam cries.
"Help? I dont want your help! When i wanted it you didnt give it to me! I was in that hospital bed for 18 years Scott! No one! Not even my beloved family helped me! I told them what i needed! I told Lydia and Jordan! They ignored me Scott! They left me for dead! In that horrible hospital!" I shout. Jordan lunges at me and i snap his neck. Lydia screams and i howl back at her. Here ears start to bleed and she passes out. I tear open her troat and look down at my blood covered hands.
"You brought this upon yourselves!" I shout. I lunge at Liam.

I jump back and pull my claws from his neck. I cower backwards and gasp trying to catch my breath.

"You see?" He rubs the back of his neck.

"Forget!" I whisper and tap his head. He passes out.

"Forget!" I repeat and tap Scott. He passes out too. I stole their memories! I hope they dont mind! I will do anything and everything to prevent that! I take them back to their places and i go back to the apartment. I have this unforgettable image in my head of two teenage boys! I havent a clue who they are but their dead bodies leave an image in my head.

"Hey mom!" Tia smiles.

"Hey sweety!" I smile and leave the room. I go to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I stand in the hot water until it turns cold. I step out and look into the mirror. I cant stop thinking. Fuck sake. I open the cabinet and grab the packet of sleeping pills. Maybe if i go to sleep it will take my mind off of everything! I put them in my pocket and go out to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I go up to the room and i take 2 out.

"Bethany! You smell horrible!" Peter says.

"You are supposed to knock!" I grunt. He knocks on the door and laughs.