Chapter 6

Its been 3 months. I managed to make a decent recovery! I unfortunately lost the baby. So as soon as i heal im going to treat the spirit hound the way i used to! Like something i need to get rid of, something of a curse! Never again will i give in and give her control! She will never get me. Scott has held off the new pack of warewolves. I told Lydia to tell him to tell them that as soon as i get out of hospital i will join their pack.

Its held them off well enough. I try to move one finger at a time. I got movement back over a week ago. I just cant move my body from the bed.

"Niamh! I dont want you! Go torture some other soul! Keep away from my family!" I whisper to myself.

You know i cant leave!

"Leave now!" I whisper.

If i leave i wont have any powers! Ill just be a dog with blood red eyes that scares people!

"Good! Leave then! Please! I cant take it anymore! We were doing well until you burned me alive! We could have made it work!" I sigh.

Fine!

I feel a giant weight lift off of my chest and then i hear Niamh growl. I smile.

"Thank you!" I whisper. I dont know the time but i shoot up in the bed. I get out and look in the mirror. I am covered in blisters! I watch as the ones on my stomach heal! I smile and stop them from healing. I glow my eyes in the mirror. Blue. Happy tears roll down my scard face. I carefully dab them. The lights turn on and i hide behind the door. The nurse runs out shouting. I slide on my shoes, my hoodie and sweatpants. I sneak out past the front desk and run. I wonder what if i still have powers!

I close my eyes and when i open them im in my tunnel! I squeal in excitement!

I run through it and go to the loft. I walk into the kitchen and get a bottle od water out of the refrigerator.

"Who's there?" I hear Tia asking.

"Who's there?" I mimic her.

"Mom?" She asks.

"Mom?" I mimic. She runs into the kitchen and as soon as she sees me she bursts into tears. I go over and hug her.

"Hey kid!" I smile at her.

"Hi mom!" She cries.

"Mind keeping this between us?" I whisper. She nods.

"I wont say a word!" She promises. I nod and leave. I quickly go back to the hospital and get back into my bed. I lay there with my eyes closed. The door swings open and i hear my mothers voice.

"She's right here!" She says.

"But i swear she wasnt!" The woman says.

"You need to get some rest! You've been up for 23 hours!" My mom sighs.

"But i swear!" She says.

"Go home!" My mom says. I amifted from the bed and put on a wheelchair. I  am placed infront of the television. The door openes and closes.

"Hey babe. I miss you! Tia does too!" Derek sighs.

"We didnt do much today! Peter got your ring fixed! He is bringing it in in a while! Act surprised!" He says. He talks to me for another twenty five minutes before he is told visiting hours are over.  He leaves the room. I smile to myself then the door opens and i stop. I hear it lock.

"Beth! I got your ring fixed! I hope its good!" Peter whispers and i feel him put the ring on my finger.

"You know... i actually think of you as my best friend! I havent had alot of people in my life that actually listened to me." He sighs.