Chapter 7

Scott comes running in coughing and gasping for air. I rush over to him.

"What? Where?" I ask and look him up and down. He points to his chest.

"Mom whats wrong with Scott?" Tia asks.

"Not now Talia!" I rush Scott into the kitchen. I push everything off the table and help him onto it. I rush over to the cupboard and pull out a blowtorch and tweezers.

"You know the drill! Bite down!" I say and put my belt between his teeth. I take the tweezers and remove the bullet and he screams. I grab the blowtorch.

"Peter! Derek! Come hold him down!" I shout and the two run in and hold him down. Talia stands at the door and the stink of fear off of her is beyond strong. I start to shake and it is throwing me all off.

"Tia! Get out!" Derek shouts at her. She starts crying and goes out. I shake my head and burn the wolfsbane out of my brother. He passes out as i finnish up. I clean the black off of him and i look at the bullet.

"Calaveras! Must be back for Chris!" I shrug and put the bullet in my pocket. I lift Scott over my shoulder and put him on the sofa. I go to Tias room. She is crying on her bed.

"Hey!" I knock.

"Go away!" She says.

"You know we didnt mean to be so rude back there!" I sit beside her.

"You guys are always yelling at me!" She cries.

"Not always! We are just stressed! Its hard trying to protect you from everything!" I say.

"Well i dont need you to protect me! Im 14!" She says.

"You may be 14 but you still cant protect yourself! Look at uncle scott! He is 33 and still needs help sometimes! Supernatural is back in Beacon Hills for the first time in 14 years Talia and hunters are back too!" I say and hand her the bullet from my pocket.

"Why did it effect him like that?" She looks up at me.

"It was laced with wolfsbane! All of us have been shot by at least 5 of them in our day!" I chuckle and fall backwards onto the bed.

"And your still alive?" She asks.

"Obviously! But we have to burn the wolfsbane out! Its the quickest way!" I say to her.

"How bad was it? When you were bit!" She asks.

"You mean did it hurt or the supernatural situation?" I ask.

"Both!" She says and wipes her eyes.

"Well... I was the first one in Dereks pack when he became alpha by killing his psychotic uncle. He wasnt really psychotic he was just angry and broken!" I say.

"Peter?" She asks and i nod.

"Me and your uncle Scott and Stiles were out in the woods looking for half of a dead body which was actually your auntie Laura! Me and Stiles got caught and Scott was hiding so we decided to tell Noah that he wasnt there. We walked back to the jeep and were forced to go home. Scott got bitten and we made fun of him for a while!" I smile.

"Why?" She asks.

"Because we didnt beleive!" I smile.

"Tell the three piggies they better hide!" I say and me and Stiles laugh.
"Im serious!" Scott shouts.
"Scott! Wolves havent been in Beacon Hills for over 100 years!" Stiles says as we walk through the woods to find Scotts inhaler.
"The body was here and i dropped my inhaler!" Scott says and starts looking through all the leaves on the ground. Stiles helps out. I hear a rustling and i look up and see a tall handsome man. Is that Derek Hale?
"Hey!" I grab the two boys by the neck and pull them up.
"This is private property!" He says.
"Sorry... Uh we were just looking for my inhaler!" Scott says. The man i believe is Derek Hale throws the inhaler at us and i catch it.
"Thanks man!" I say and hand it to Scott. Derek Hale nods and walks away. I start to follow him secretly and Scott grabs me.
"Stop looking for trouble!" He whispers.
"I just want to ask him something!" I pull my arm free.
"Derek! right?" I ask and he stops in his tracks.
"Derek Hale!" I say and step closer. He turns and faces me.
"Leave!" He says.
"No i need to ask you something!" I grab Scott by the arm and drag him over to Derek Hale.
"What?" He rolls his eyes.
"My brother got bit by something last night and now the mark is gone!" I tell him and his face drops.
"Your question?" He asks and crosses his arms. I shove Scott over and grab Derek Hale by the ear.
"I've seen things! Heard things! I know that healing completely over night is scientifically impossible! What is going on with my brother?" I growl. He looks at me in shock and shakes his head.
"I dont know!" He says.
"Well you're older so you should know!" I grunt and go back over to them.
"Yeah im Derek!" He half yells as i drag Stiles and my brother out of the woods.