Chapter 10

I lay limply on the hospital bed.

"Mom im fine!" I groan.

"No your not fine! You have serious depression and you haven't eaten since you came to my house!" She says.

"Because i wasnt hungry!" I groan.

"For 2 weeks? Nice try kid!" She says.

"Mom you're over reacting!" I laugh.

"No you are under reacting!" She shouts.

"If i eat something will you let me go?" I ask.

"No!" She says.

"Fuck that! Im leaving anyways!" I say and stand up. I grab an apple from the food tray and take a bite.

"Beth dont!" She shouts and i step into my tunnel. I take another bite of my apple before i decide where i want to go.

"I think its time i visit an old friend!" I smile to myself. I step out and i am in a glass house.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I call out. A girl that looks around 18 runs down.

"You must be a new one! Im-" i start.

"Bethany! Alice saw you coming!" She smiles. She raises her hand to my face and at first i flinch but then i see her memories. 

One where i get bit, the one where i bet Bella in an arm wrestle and much more. I smile.

"Hello Renesme!" I smile.

"You havent changed Beth!" She says.

"I know i actually want to know why!" I smile and then Jacob comes down.

"Jacob!" I squeak in excitement.

"Oh my god! Beth!" He shouts and hugs me.

"How are you?" I laugh and smile at the sight of my old friend.

"Ah you know now! Feeling great with my girl!" He smiles and nods towards Renesme.

"Wait you two are dating?" I smile with glee.

"We are indeed!" He smiles.

"Im guessing Edward doesnt like that!" I smile and shove him in the shoulder.

"I heard my name!" Edward apears.

"Eddy!" I smile.

"Dont call me that!" He laughs.

"I have the right! After all one of you blood suckers bit me!" I smile.

"That would be me! Sorry Beth!" Carlisle says.

"Carlisle! Just who i needed to see!" I smile.

"Come to my office!" He smiles and i wave to everyone as i follow him to his office.

"Whats up?" He asks.

"Now! Im 34! But i havent changed since i was 18! Can you explain?" I ask.

"Thats because you are 18 Beth!" He smiles.

"No! I have a twin brother who is 34 too!" I explain.

"It seems that when i bit you, you got the strength speed and you stopped ageing! You still are warewolf and the weird spirit hound but your strength and speed is multiplied with the vampires!" He says.

"So what you're saying is, that i am a warewolf with its strength and speed added onto a vampires and Spirit Hounds and i dont age?" I ask.

"Yeah basically!" He shrugs.