Chapter 14

"Bethany McCall! Wake up now!" My mok bangs on the door.

"Mom! Five more minutes!" I groan.

"You're going to be late for school!" She shouts.

"Its Saturday!" I groan.

"Nope! Monday! Up now!" She shouts. I roll out of bed and get dressed in a jeans and a hoodie. I go downstairs and brush my hair and teeth.

"Scott! Stiles will be here in afew minutes! Hurry up!" I call up. My brother runs down the stairs and jumps down.

"Tell me what happened last night after me and Stiles were caught?" I ask.

"I will when Stiles gets here!" He says.

"So are you all rested up and ready for tryouts?" I ask.

"This year! Front line! I'll be the star player!" He smiles.

"Yeah right!" I laugh.

"Beth! Dont forget your meds!" My mom says. I go to the kitchen and swollow 5 different pills.

"Open!" My mom says. She always makes sure i actually swallow them.

"Inhaler?" She asks and i lift it into her vision.

"Great!" She smiles.

"Mom i doubt i even need it anymore! I havent had an attack in 5 years!" I laugh.

"You can never be too careful!" She winks and runs out to work. Me and Scott wait for the shitty blue jeep to show up.

"Stiles!" I laugh and give him a hug.

"My dad killed me!" He groans.

"My mom wasnt home and i didnt tell her!" I laugh.

"Ugh you are so lucky!" He groans.

"Shotgun!" Scott shouts.

"Fuck you!" I push him and he laughs. I feel like i have to remember something but i cant.

"I found the other half of the body!" Scott says.

"What! No way!" Me and Stiles gasp.

"Yeah! But then i got bit and dropped my inhaler! We have to go find it! Those things cost like... 80 bucks!" Scott says.

"You got bit?" I ask. He lifts up his shirt to show us a bandage with a bit of blood on it.

"Yo! Sick!" Stiles says and i pull off the bandage.

"Huh?" I stare at his blank side.

"Wait... it healed!" Scott gasps and we all get out of the jeep. 

"Thats weird!" I shrug.

"I swear i heard a wolf howling too!" He says. Me and Stiles look at eachother then back at Scott. We both burst out laughing.

"What?" He asks.

"Scott there hasnt been a warewolf in Beacon Hills is over 50 years!" Stiles laughs and we all open our lockers.

"I swear i heard it!" Scott says. I cant help it! Its too funny!

"Okay yeah and i saw a dodo bird!" I joke and Stiles bursts out laughing.

"Its not funny guys!" Scott groans.

"It is though!" Stiles smiles. We head off to classes as usual and i sit and ignore the teacher as usual! When the final bell goes we all go back to the woods to try find the other half of the body and Scotts inhaler.