Chapter 3

I start to walk over to them but an invisible border blocks me from getting to them.

"Guys!" I call.

"Beth!" Brett smiles.

"I cant- i dont understand!" I bang on the border. I look down. Mountain ash.

"Its not your-" Lori starts.

"No! It is my time! I have died too many times! Let me stay dead!" I shout.

"Sorry sweety! You have to go back!" Void says.

"No! I cant! Im not the spirit hound anymore!" I say.

"You are. She is just resting. Thats why its taking so long!" Void replies.

"No! Why cant i just die?" I cry.

"Because its what you are!" Brett puts his hand up against the border. I leans my head against it.

"You are going to be just fine! We know you can bring us all back. You did it with Issac, Boyd and Erica! We will all be back again!" Lori says.

"I dont know if i can! I havent done it in over 13 years!" I tug at my short ass hair.

"We believe in you!" Lori smiles. And unfortunately i wake up. I look around and i am in one of the box things for dead people. I roll over onto my stomach and start banging on it.

"Hello? Someone get me out of this thing!" i try shout but my throat is sore. A while later, my fists are bloody and i am getting restless. I shut my eyes and howl. Its loud and i know if they are listening. I bang on it again and again until i cant. I roll back over on my back. Imagine dying in here. It would be ironic. Afew minutes later i hear the door opening.

"Hello? Help!" I shout. The door opens and the table is rolled out. I look up to see Derek. His eyes bloodshot.

"Hi babe!" I sit up and kiss him. He hugs me tightly.

"I thought you were dead!" He says into my hair.

"Nah! Niamh was just too tierd to fix me up!" I chuckle.

"Never! Never again!" He cries.

"Well not never! How long was i gone?" I ask.

"A week!" He cries.

"Shit!" I stand up and i realise...

"Where are my clothes?" I look up at him. He pulls my Lacrosse shorts out of his pocket and taked off his hoodie.

"Thanks!" I kiss his chin. I put on the clothes and go to the front desk.

"I would like to sue you guys for locking me in that god awful box!" I say to my mom at the front desk. She gasps and i smile as she starts crying.

"You were dead!" She cries and hugs me.

"I get that alot actually!" I hug her.

"I have to tell your father! He came back as soon as he heard." She says.

"God. The amount of shit i put you all through!" I chuckle.

"No more!" She hits my shoulder and i laugh.

"You know i have to stick with my brother!" I shrug.

"Well you have a family now!" She says.

"So what papers do i have to sign to get out?" I ask.

"Here!" My mother hands me a clipboard and pen.

"Thanks!" I sign my name and me and Derek leave.