~Perfect~

~Islas' POV(Wedding Day)~

It's been a week since we left Tortuga, and since then Silas and I have gotten everything set up for our wedding. Happily that day happens to be today, so we're all joined at the cave where Barbossa will join Silas and I. I got up looking at my dress knowing that just because Silas has seen it doesn't mean that he's seen me in it. Ever since he bought it for me I haven't let him see it, even though he's asked several times for me to try it on, I've done pretty well at holding him off. I set out my dress before starting my hair, I raised the front a bit twisting, pulling it back down the side, braiding it over my shoulder. As I looked in the mirror I sighed, once there was a time that I'd be wearing a crown as I walked down the aisle. However I know that that time has long passed, and I couldn't be happier about it, I love being a pirate. I pulled on my shoes, going to my dress, pulling it on, I looked in the mirror, spinning and letting the dress flare out around me. 

I was pulled from my moment by a knock on the door, I sighed pulling it open to see Sweet standing there with a smile

"It's time, and you look beautiful."

"Thank you."

He held his arm out to me and we walked to the opening of the cave, where Silas and Barbossa stood waiting for me. Silas' bright blue eyes went wide and a smile came to his face, he stood there in his usual get up. I smiled, shaking my head knowing that while my blood says royalty, my heart says piracy, while his says commoner, his heart says pirate, and that is why we are perfect. When I finally reached him, he held his hand out to me and I smiled taking it as I stepped in front of him. He smiled and I felt a blush rise to my face before looking at our hands, I looked over at Barbossa and he smiled before nodding his head.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this King of the Sea to this future Queen of the Sea..."

I laughed as he continued.

"Now who has the rings."

I gave him a confused look before looking at Silas who smirked holding his hand out, Sweet stepped forward handing Silas and I each a ring. I smiled looking at the matching bands before looking at Silas knowing that he did this for me, he placed a kiss on my hand before looking at Barbossa.

 I smiled looking at the matching bands before looking at Silas knowing that he did this for me, he placed a kiss on my hand before looking at Barbossa