Who I really am?

Taehyung knew already that he is not totally him, something else was controlling him but he tried his best not to let that strange one took whole control over him.
Taehyung's all doubt was clear now except one .
"Who are you and what do you get from doing all those murders and crimes?"
Taehyung asked in order to know the goal that man in all black have.

"No one knows me and no one can .............but as you are my special half I will tell you who I am etc etc.
So Mr Kim Taehyung I'm am V-aecenzo. V in my name stands for vampire but I'm not a vampire fully.

I'm a montser , a evil, a devil , a demon , a criminal, a shadow, a ghost anything you wanna call cause I'm beyond human thing.

I want power to sit in the throne of heaven although I belong to hell after capturing these many innocent souls.
I want to control this earth, this universe as well , I want to control future , past and present. I want to control god and demons.

And all these needs power.

You must have heard about afterlife right. There are one who goes to heaven and other who goes to hell and all depends on their deeds .
So this is decided by your dear god.
You God gives punishment to evil souls and I capture the pure and evil both souls.
I'm the exactly opposite of God .
I kill people and capture their souls within me which increase my power more and more. Pure souls are tasty and energetic too. It gives me energy , power and strength to spread my rule over all the living and non living beings.  

I'm the next god of this world .
I'm the most powerful in this universe and one day all these foolish human beings will worship me as their god."

He said with a great smile on his face.

"But then why are you hiding your face , when you are this powerful ?"
Taehyung asked curiously.

And suddenly man in all black removed his cap, gloves and his jacket in one go.
The sight in front of taehyung made him frightened to the hell.

"I don't have face, I'm like a shadow my brother. I get a face when I'm inside a human. let me show you"
He said this and entered inside Taehyung's body.
Again he said " wanna see my face Mr Kim" he said and then a mirror appeared in front of him. Taehyung saw himself on the mirror.

 Taehyung saw himself on the mirror

"This is me V-aecenzo Mr Kim . Me is you or you is me. Whatever you want to believe.
We are one and now we will live like a  single soul for ages  " V-aecenzo said laughing like a maniac.

"No no no, this can't happen" taehyung said touching the mirror in fear.
"I'm me  and you are just controlling me ." He said while pointing at the mirror.

"And what made you say that Mr Kim Taehyung" V-aecenzo said raising his left  Eyebrow .

And this was taehyung's turn to shock V-aecenzo . "Cause if we were one , you wouldn't be here talking to me , you wouldn't be the one explaining me, you wouldn't show me who you are.
Instead of all these you should have controlled me directly. You won't be able to talk to me if you and me are one soul but all you said is false cause you just want me to fear from you and surrender myself to you which will make it easy for you to control me fully" Taehyung said  smirking in his cool style.

And V-aecenzo was left all shocked.

Author's note:
Hey! I wonder if anyone is reading this but if you are reading this "thanks a lot" . And also please like this story.

Although I  am slow in updating as my exams are going on and idk what I'm gonna do in exams but I will try my best to update more.

     Thank you!!