Stay with me ❤️

Y/n warned Taehyung to always be with a child or a women but there's was taehyung sitting all confused in front of her.
She scanned his face and chuckled.
"Why are you simling?" Taehyung asked more confusingly.
"Cause you look so cute right now" she blurted out without even thinking once. After a second she realised what she said.
By this time Taehyung's cheeks were flushed red.

Y/n cleared her throat by a fake cough with Tomato cheeks. "Do you have any problem cause you seems to be in trouble?" She asked.

"Yeah I have a question" he said.
"Go ahead". She said.
"Like you said now that I need to stay with some woman or a child if we don't want V-aecenzo to show up" he said and y/n nodded with a eyebrow raised.
"So frim where I will bring a women or a child. Like u know I'm not married and I don't have a family too?"
He asked her.
Y/n gave him a 'what can I do in this' look.
"Don't you have frnds or girlfriend?" She said.

"No". Taehyung said.

Y/n started to laugh loudly "what The Great Kim Taehyung and The Most Handsome men of world don't have a girlfriend" she again said without thinking.

She continued " I mean you are good looking , rich and Mannered too why don't you have girlfriend till now Mr Kim?"

"Cause I never got attracted nor interacted to anybody. Infact, you are the first girl I'm interacting this much. So now you have to be with me 24/7"
He said.

Y/n made a oooo sound but then "..wait what I will have to be with you but I can't.....no sorry Mr Kim I mean Taehyung I can't" she said.

"And why can't you?" he asked.

"Cause I mean how can I ?"
She again said.

"I don't wanna hear anything and you are going to live with me no matter what from now onwards.
And now Mr park will take your every needs in this house and in my room so please co-operate" he said and started to walk towards the door.

Y/n sat there processing what he said.
"But Mr Kim........" She wasn't able to complete her sentence as she saw Taehyung was already leaving.

"Follow me y/n ......you have to be with me " Taehyung shouted while chuckling.

"Gir save me " y/n said while running behind Taehyung.

And like this Taehyung and y/n started to live together.
Y/n and Taehyung shared one bedroom as night was the only time when V-aecenzo used to show up earlier. They were used to of eachother.
Even though it was just a cure for taehyung's problem but they both were more than a patient and nurse now.

Author's pov:
Hi guys, I'm going to my university recently so I don't get time to update.
It's tiring but I enjoy to work under pressure.

And thank you if you are reading this.💜🙈