I wonder if we r meant to be ...

"I'll have to leave Taehyung " y/n said last time and stood up from the table.

While Taehyung was feeling of loosing someone that he don't want to.
He knew he feel something for her but he didn't knew that it will cause this much pain.
He never named those feeling as 'love' cause he wasn't sure about it.

Meanwhile:

Y/n went to her room and took her belongings to leave.

She saw Taehyung standing at door.

"Y/n is it necessary to leave ?
You can study here in the biggest University and I can get u admitted there.
I know I'm being selfish but I'm used to you. I felt like I have a family now.

I know you became distant from me since few days after yoyo came in our lives but she is just a family, she can't take your place.
I also know that you were only here for ending my misery to repay me back for what I did for you earlier but don't you think we share other kind of rekation or a feeling too.

After my mom , you were the only one I depended on , I trusted , I was myself , I enjoyed living with .....and now if you will leave me I will be the same y/n ....please stay"

He said with teary eyes.

"Taehyung I know you are saying this only because you will be alone after I leave but I assure you you will friends , your love , a family later on.
I'm just temporary here. Our world are different. I'm just a simple caretaker and you are a big businesses man . I don't have anything to offer you and I can't take your kindness all of my life ..........so ....I think I should go."

She said with a fake smile and a heavy heart and started walking to the door.

"But why you look like you too don't want to leave me?"
He said and y/n stopped on her tracks.
He walked towards her while her back was facing him.

" Tell me y/n why you look sad ?
Why are you faking your smile?
Why are tears in your eyes?
And lastly
Why did you changed after yoyo came in my life? Tell me ......tell me y/n?"
Taehyung was literally crying now.

"Cause I felt jealous taehyung .....I don't want to disturb your life.
She is everything a boy wants.
And all of above she makes you smile, she makes you comfortable around her. You seems happy with her.

I fell for you idk when but I know my limits .....it's good for me to let you go.
Isn't it?"
Y/n said all these thinking Taehyung will let her go. She said one last time again.

"I know you don't feel anything towards me Taehyung .....and it's okay .....I hope you will understand Goodbye"

And with that she left.