We can do it!

Taehyung was not sure about y/n but y/n showed him her power.

She explained everything to Taehyung "Mr Kim we have to go to your home of this imaginary world if we have to go out of this"

Taehyung nodded and they both went to his old house. There he saw his mother again , she was working in the kitchen and a small child playing in the living room with his toys.
Taehyung wanted to hug his mother so he went near her but as soon as he touched his mom , his hand went to the other side of his mom by piercing her.

Taehyung was shocked and then y/n said " Mr Kim this world is illusion. She is just like a dream. We should focus on our goal first." And with that she held Taehyung's hand and walking towards his roo.
"Mr Kim please remember anything that was given by your dard to you after which you felt V-aecenzo within you."

"No y/n , there is nothing and V-aecenzo was born when my dad"
He said.

"No ,no Mr Kim there should be something. Please try to remember" y/n said in frustration when her eyes fell on a toy little taehyung was playing with.

 Please try to remember" y/n said in frustration when her eyes fell on a toy little taehyung was playing with

She carefully took the toy which was a doll house but different from that .
It was like taehyung's house but in a toy version.

Taehyung saw that and said
"I remember this toy which my dad made for me himself. I loved this so much because it was like my real home. But....."
He stopped in middle.

"But what Mr Kim ...please tell me for god's sake" y/n said shaking him.

" But ......" He again stopped " but this house used to lighten up itself and that too in red blood  colour.
I was afraid of that toy at night but in the morning it used to look so beautiful.

"Mr Kim this is the only way for us but what how?" She questions.

After a wasting lot of their brain cells.

Taehyung said:
"Wait Miss y/n I think I know how it works".

Y/n was confused.

Taehyung held y/n's hand and then in that moment y/n felt her heart rate increasing from the sudden skin contact by.

But then suddenly Taehyung looked at her smiling and said "Miss y/n hold on my hand tightly. We can do it"
He said and y/n snapped out from that weird feeling.
Y/n assured him smiling.

Taehyung quickly opened the door of that little toy house while y/n was holding his hand tightly as possible.
And then suddenly BOOM.
....

A sudden stream of light appeard.
Taehyung closed his eyes and took y/n in his embrace so that he can't left her  hand and to protect her. Nothing was visible because of that strong light.
They can't even open their eyes in that environment.

And then the light disappeared all of sudden.

..

Author's note:
If you are reading this story "thanks a lot again".

If u like it please vote for it too.

I will try my best to not to extend my writings.