I was born for you.

Taehyung was discharged from the hospital.
Whole country was shocked by his sudden improvement even his secretary Mr Park.
Taehyung even told y/n to live with him as she was still with the NGO. Although she used to work there now not like earlier where she grew up.
He arranged a room in his mansion.

Y/n told him to not to live in that same mansion because it was the golden key for V-aecenzo.

Now it was the time when y/n have to tell her every secret which was unknown from the whole world.

Taehyung and y/n sat on the dining table and from here y/n began telling her story, her secrets, her journey and most importantly her power.

"I know this would be difficult for you to understand but today I will clear all your doubts about me and my powers." Y/n said and nodded.

"Y/n it's okay if you don't wanna tell , I will not force you. You can tell me when you are comfortable" Taehyung said.

"No Mr Kim ....I .....mean Taehyung.
I know you can't believe me fully until and unless I clear you doubts.
And I'm ready to share it with you"
y/n said.
Taehyung nodded.

"So I was very little when my dad and mom both died and I was adopted my a cruel family. They adopted me as a maid to make my life hell. As soon as I completed my school I ran away from them and with that I was again a orphan.
Wandering on streets for food and shelter , one day you found me and if I'm standing in front of you is only because of you.
I did my best only to pay you back one day. This is the story world knows about me but I was in the same situation as you back then when I had a happy family.
My mom used to do a job in a company and my dad was fired from his job but before that we were like a happy family. I was a single child and they both loved me so much , my every wish used to be fulfilled. We used to live in a small but cozy house which was beautifully decorated by my mom"
Y/n said with tears in her eyes with a sad smile on her face.

"But the from the day my dad was fired, our whole family changed from a happy to depressed one"

Y/n continued.

Author's pov:-
'Thank you' if you are reading this story.
💜