Helpless!

"Who I am?"
She said and Teahyung's whole world collapsed.

Doctor said she lost her memories as she hit her head in accident.
He adviced to not to force her to memorize everything.
Taehyung told her name and about her studies.
She asked him about himself but he introduced himself as her close friend. He was worried about her health so he tried to keep everything secret from her.

Time skip:
After a week y/n came home with Taehyung. By this time y/n understood that Taehyung was someone close to her before the accident that is why he was taking his care. His small cute actions were making her heart flutter.
He was caring just with her and only for her. He was playful just for her. He was lovely only for her. Why?
Because she was his love.

Sometimes he used to scold her whenever she denies to eat or when she protest against him.
Taehyung admitted her in biggest University for her higher studies as it was her dream. He used to drop her at the University and then goes to his work . At evening too he used to pick her up.
He was very possessive about her as her health was important for her.
He can't losse her again.

Days passed by and y/n was back to her normal life. She now was in her final year of University.
She was just like all University students but she was the one with no memories.
She tried to ask taehyung about herself but Taehyung used to become sad after her questions due to which y/n never forced him .
Y/n was sharp at studies and extra curricular activities too.
She had many friends in her University but she hangs out very rarely with them cause Taehyung used to be like a possessive husband towards her. He disliked her male friends.  He was actually jealous when y/n talks about her best friend Chen.

Y/n too used to make him jealous intentionally.
Apart from teasing Taehyung , she cared about him a lot and some goes to Taehyung. He kept his feelings secret from her cause he didn't want to loose her again.

One day:
Taehyung was waiting for y/n outside her University to pick her up.
And then After good 10minutes he spotted y/n and that too with her best friend Chen and other friends.
CheN saw Taehyung and suddenly he moved in front of y/n and bent down in knees.

"Is he proposing her?" Taehyung said with shocked expression.

What do you think readers ?