Happy ever after exists.

Taehyung confessed his feeling towards y/n and y/n to made him realise his faults.
Taehyung was surprised after knowing y/n's and Chen's plan but at the end everything was alright.

Y/n and Taehyung were happy with each other. They faced many problems together and saw each other's vulnerable state too.
They both started dating from the day they both confessed to eachother.

After 1 year:
"Mr. Kim Taehyung do you take Miss y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife? Do promise to love and cherish her, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?"

Priest asked.

"I kim Taehyung take y/n to be my lawfully wedded wife. I promise to love and cherish you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep myself only unto you, for so long as we both shall live"

Taehyung said smiling widely looking at y/n.

Now it was y/n's turn.

"Miss y/n , do you take kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband. do promise to love and cherish him, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live?"
Priest asked.

" I y/n take Kim Taehyung, to be my lawfully wedded husband.I promise to love and cherish you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep myself only unto you, for so long as we both shall live."
She said with same wide smile as of Taehyung's.

"Here, I announce you both as husband and wife" priest said.
"You may kiss your bride now" he said.

And finally , taehyung leaned in to hold her by her waist and then to attach their lips.
This kiss made them remember all the struggles, happy and sad moments, every difficulty, ups and downs they shared together. The time when y/n entered Taehyung's life and he fell for her. The moment when y/n just wanted to return Taehyung's favour but ended up falling for him.

The time when y/n tried to move on and Taehyung didn't realise that he loves her.
All those cute little moments they shared with each other.  All those incidents flashed in ther mind which made their love stronger and Only stronger .
Even after these many hardships they found themselves in eachother's arms.
Cause they were meant to be together.

Kiss ended and everyone present at the wedding hall clapped.
Chen , aria, Mr park and all those who know their story smiled widely and cheered them for their new start.

Taehyung held y/n's hand and said.
"Y/n thank you so much for giving me a second chance in your life, Thank you for not giving up on me. I'm sorry for being a coward back then but believe me Im ready to fight for you , to hold you , to cherish you, to love you and to spend my rest of my life with you. Let's grow old together , let's make a small family and lets live happily. ............I love you and only you with my whole heart and soul".
He said with tears in his eyes.

"I'm happy we are now together forever ....In this one year you showed me your love and care for me.
I love you Taehyung"

With that they again kissed with tears in their eyes while the crowd clapped.
And in this way Taehyung and y/n tied a knot for the rest of their lives.

"Happy ever after did exist and I will always hold you like I did".❤️

❤️