Chapter 8

A/N There is some Jake x CC in this chapter, but that is because my friend wrote about it in the last chapter that she wrote so in this one it is fixing the conflict. The story is about Andy and Ashley, but there are other band related relationships in it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I was so screwed.

"Just let me explain please" I begged.

I looked at Matt in the eye. I saw anger, sadness, and hurt in them. He eyes started to tear up, and so are mine. "Please?" I asked.

Matt looked down and sighed. He looked back up to me and said "Fine explain.  Explain why the person I love the most and my BEST FRIEND did this."

I flinched when he said 'best friend'. A couple of tears went down my cheeks. I whipped them away and said "After the concert, me and the rest of the band went to the dressing room. Jinxx said something about CC and Jake and Jake left angry. CC followed him and Jinxx went to go and call Sammi. Leaving Ashley and I alone. I told him I was sorry and he said he was sorry because he was only dating Lexy to hurt me but he didn't know why. He was confused about his feeling Matt! Ashley is one of my band members and my band members are my brothers! What was I supposed to do?!"

I went down to my knees and started to cry. All I said was true. I still have feelings for Ashley, but he's confused and I still love Matt. Hell, I'M confused. I looked up at Matt to see that he was crying as well. Matt knelt down so he was in front of me.  He sighed and said "Andy . . ."

(Jakes POV)

After I ran out of our dressing I went to our tour bus. I was sitting on the couch with a bottle of Jake Daniels in my hand. This was my first drink today so I wasn't even buzzed. I had my elbows on my knees and my heading my hands. I was trying to think about what to do when I heard the door open. I looked to see CC coming through the doorway, shirtless. I stood up and headed to my bunk when CC grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. He grabbed the Jack Daniels bottle and said "Alcohol doesn't solve our problems no matter how much we want it to."

I sighed and said "To bad"

Once he put the bottle of Jack away he turned and asked "SO what did Jinxx mean when he said that you would like it if I was shirtless?"

"Nothing he was talking nonsense" I answered.

I started to get butterflies in my stomach. Seeing CC shirtless was causing my palms to get sweaty.

"That's not true Jake. Now tell me." CC said. Man he just doesn't give up does he? I must admire him for that, well, it's not like I already do.

"That's the truth!" I said raising my voice.

"No it isn't Jake! I know you to well! NOW TELL ME!" CC said yelling.

I put my hands into fists and yelled at him "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU CC? IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!" I covered my mouth as soon as I said that. I closed my eyes and waited for his response.

"Y – You love me?" asked CC surprised.

I removed my hand my mouth and opened my eyes. I nodded in response.  CC got closer to me and smiled. He put both of his hands on the lower part of my cheeks and kissed me.

(CC's POV)

"Y – You love me?" I asked surprised.

I knew I just knew it. The way he kept staring at me and the flash of jealousy in his eyes whenever I hang around girls. But Hanging around girls was just a cover up though. He removed his hand from his mouth and nodded. I smiled on the inside and walked closer to him. I put both of my hands on the lower parts of his cheeks, pulled him in and kissed him. Our lips moved in unison as the kiss deepened. I licked his bottom lip and our mouths opened. The kiss deepened even more. I grabbed and handful of Jakes hair and separated from the kiss. We both looked at each other. Jake's cheeks were so red from blushing. I laughed, put my forehead against his and said "You have no idea I have waited to do that Jake."

Jake smiled and said "Same here"

We both leaned in and kissed again. We departed and hugged in a tight embrace.

(Andy's POV)

Matt sighed and said "Andy . . ."

I didn't look up because I knew what was going to happen. He was going to break up with me and our friendship would be ruined. Matt clenched my chin with his index finger and thumb and lifted my head. I looked at him and saw a smile on his face. I was going to ask him why he was smiling when he pulled me in and kissed me. He pulled away and said "I was angry at first but your right, he is your friend, and friends help each other even if it means kissing. Hey the bands are stopping at a hotel tonight during out 2 days of break, do you maybe want to .."

I kissed him and said "Yeah"'

We both got up and walked to our busses. I decided to stay on my bus tonight and see what happened with Jake and CC. I walked into my bus and saw a sight that made me happy as hell. I saw Jake and CC kiss and then gave each other a hug. Jake looked at me with shock in his face. I smiled and said "Don't worry, it's safe with me until you guys tell the others"

They both separated and CC turned and saw me. Jake smiled and said "Thanks Andy"

"No problem it's what friends do. So you two are gay?" I asked

E both laughed at the stupidity at the question because the answer was so obviouse and they both nodded in a yes. 'How come you haven't told us?" I asked.

"Well I didn't know how you guys would take it. But when I found out that you were gay Andy, I thought it would be a good idea to tell you guys soon." said Jake fixing his hair.

"Same here" said CC.

Both Jinxx and Ashley came in a little bit after that. Jake and Cc explained to them about everything and they were completely supportive. We packed some stuff for the hotel and went there. Once we were there we all checked in and I went up with Matt to out room. Once we were there I heard a voice in the next room that sounded all too familiar, it was Ashley. Ashley's room was right next to ours. I just ignored it, but somehow I knew something was up. But I wasn't going to let it ruin tonight.

(Ashley's POV)

I was in my hotel room which I knew was right next to Andy's. I was mad that he went after Matt and didn't stay with me. But I figured he had to settle things with Matt. I was putting my stuff away when my phone showed that I had a text. I picked up my phone and read it

[Hey Baby, it's lexy. Wanna do something naughty 2night?]

I smiled and replied – [Ya. Imma at a hotel room. I txt you the # and you can come up]

I texted her my room number and waited. Either I'm going to regret doing this or it might pay off.