Chapter 10

Ashley connected his lips with mine. A feeling in my stomach told me to continue it, but I pulled away. I looked at Ashley as two more tears fell down my cheek. Ashley grabbed his shirt and whipped away the tears on my cheek. He smiled and said "Andy, its okay if you confused. I was confused as well"

HE stood up and held out his hand I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. We looked at each other as he said "Find out where your feelings re. If you need help, go to Jinxx, he knows everything"

We both chuckled at that. I took a deep breath and sighed. I looked at him and said "Yeah. I will don't worry"

Ashley pulled me into a hug and we both walked back to the hotel. On the way up the elevator I was wondering what I should tell Matt. I sighed and decided to just wing it. I got to my door and said goodbye to Ashley. I sighed once again and opened the door. I wasn't even a few feet in when Matt tackled me down to the ground in a hug. Matt slammed the door shut w/ his foot and said "Andy what happened? I was so worried about you! Why did you leave?!?"

I looked at him and said "While we were kissing, I heard Ashley's door slam shut and his ex – girlfriend. As soon as I heard her voice, I did what I did here, went across the street and screamed."

I stood up with matt, changed back into what I had on before I left, and came back. I sat down next to Matt on the bed and continued "The reason why I did that was because Ashley's ex is a whore. She never treated us well and she always cheated on Ashley. I just couldn't stand him going through that again."

I layed down on the bed and sighed. I looked ap to the ceiling and thought ~ I can't believe I lied to Matt~. Matt layed down next to me and put his arm around my waist. I felt him smile and I kissed the top of his head. We both turned to out sides and looked at each other. Matt leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he said "You want to continue were we left off?"

I nodded in a yes response. He smiled like the Cheshire cat from 'Alice in Wonderland' and kissed me. We kissed like that for a while when Matt rolled on top of me. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and his hands went down to my chest. His hands went further down and fastened his hands to my pajama pants. He tore them off as he broke the kiss. We looked at each other as he took off his pants ads well. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He kissed down my jaw and to my neck. Matt was rubbing his crouch against mine as I moaned to the pleasure.

I used that time to fasten my fingers around the straps of both mine and Matt's boxers and took them off. Matt pulled away from sucking my neck and went down. He grabbed me and started to rub. I arched my back and moaned. He licked up and down and kisses the hea. He put as mush as he can into his mouth and went up and down again. I nearly screamed at the pleasure.

I did the same thing to Matt. And he was moaning in pleasure. When he was out of me he pushed me down. He leaned over and asked "can I?"

I looked at his eyes and thought. I knew what he wanted and I knew what I wanted. I nodded, smiled, and kissed him on the lips.