𝟑𝟕

ASIYA
ORLANDO, FL

It's been a week or two since I had "dropped out" of school and I've been dwelling on my choice. After having a long talk with my dad he ended up advising me to think it over so that's what I've been doing.

Hunter hired movers and had some of his friends help with moving stuff over to his apartment.

My due date is inching closer and closer and I'm a little nervous about pushing a baby out of my vagina. The other day I was watching actual birthing videos and that shit made me so squeamish.

I wanted to throw up so bad.

Right now I'm about to leave out so I can go get my hair braided.

I think Hunter's either in class right now or watching films from his games.

I grabbed my purse and slipped my slides on. Today would be a self-care day for me which is greatly needed.

My hair appointment was at two and it's still early in the morning so I'd have enough time to go and get my nails done.

I need to find a nail tech.

By the time I was out the door and inside of my car Hunter was already calling my phone.

"Yeah, Hunter?" I answered as I pulled off.

"My bad for not waking you before leaving. I know you have a hard time trying to get comfortable enough so you can fall asleep."

I poked my bottom lip out a bit.

So sweet.

"It's alright. I'm fine." I assure him with a smile on my face.

A lot of times Hunter could put too much pressure on himself, making him stress himself out before big games.

"I'm on break right now so you want me to bring you and baby girl something to eat?" He asked.

"I'm okay. Just make sure you eat something. I'm on my way to get my hair and nails done."

I pull into Starbucks so I could get something quick to eat. The line wasn't too long. There were about three cars in front of me.

"You need some money? I'll PayPal you."

"I should be fine. Thank you though." I wasn't really used to Hunter showering me with money and little gifts all the time.

"Mm-hmm."

Seconds later a PayPal notification came through saying I received a thousand dollars from Hunter.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too. Don't be scared to ask me for stuff. I'll give and get it for you."

𐩃

Seven hours later and I was still sitting in the chair waiting for the stylist to get finished with this last part.

She had about three braids but knowing how this shit goes she'll fuck around and make it into six more braids.

My nails and toes were both done and I felt fully rejuvenated. Only thing wrong was the bowling ball of a baby sitting on my bladder causing me to go to the bathroom every ten minutes.