city nights are freaky

"Get the fuck up everyone!" Nishinoya opened the lights to the hotel room. Suitcases were still scattered everywhere from the first day, and everyone was still too lazy to clean the place up. I mean- they will eventually, but they're tired.

"Why are the lights so bright?" Suna came out of the bedroom and squinted his eyes. "Someone turn down the brightness."

"I'm pretty sure that's not how lights work." Lilith grumbled, following Suna out of the room with a blanket covering her head.

"Why is no one a morning person here?" Abby wondered as she got out of the washroom. "It's already seven. We should start going if we don't want the Tokyo traffic to catch up when we leave."

"It's 7 AM?!"

"No, it's 7 PM."

"Abby, leave us alone. We're tired." Jiwoo waved her friend away.

"Don't make me yank the blankets away." She threatened.

"We're up, we're up." Alina stretched her arms out and opened the curtains (since she was the closest one to the windows). "Where's our first destination?"

"Breakfast." Shirabu answered. Before Nishinoya and Abby decided to wake everyone up, he was already awake on instinct due to school (he's usually up by 6).

"Where, though?"

"Somewhere."

"You're real helpful."

"Thank you."

"Someone should wake up Lina-san and Semi-san." Alina suggested.

"Not it." Everyone said in unison, putting a finger to their nose. It was never planned to say it all at once and doing the same action. Well, at least mostly everyone said it. Kenma was the only one who was still half-asleep and didn't do anything.

"That was not fair." Kenma protested.

"Well, too bad. We'll be downstairs at the breakfast café, see yeah!"

It took at least thirty minutes to wake up Selina, while only a few minutes to wake up Semi.

"Flash back to the time I had four hours of sleep." Selina stumbled into the café and took a seat with everyone else.

"Took a nap in the middle of practice and was then excused to leave to the infirmary." Alina recalled.

"Shut up."

"No."

"See, Eita? These are my friends that likes to bully me."

"Good job."

"I should've came here by myself."

"You're too scared to."

"City nights are freaky."

"You're going to be living in Tokyo in the future."

"Who said I won't move to France?"

"You're broke and you'll be lonely."

"I have you."

"Bold of you to assume I'm moving to France with you."

"Who just got everyone here the suite that's basically a penthouse? Me. You guys should treat the hostess with more respect." She shook her head.

Alina coughed, "How about you not flirt in front of our breakfast? Thanks."

"I need better friends." Selina rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

After an hour of just eating from the small breakfast café, shopping was the first thing on their list because they needed to buy a lot of stuff for the rest of the trip. On this list of things they'll be doing, it was amusement park, paintball, laser tag, a summer concert, and beach day outs. There's still a lot they have to plan, but they're going to take it one step at a time -for now.

They spent the whole day at the mall before going to a park for a picnic (yes, with all of their shopping shit). How are they not broke? Who knows! Someone should take away their rights to spending money in big cities like Tokyo.

"We still have a bus ride home, how are you expecting to carry all of this?" Shirabu asked. "We should've just headed back to the hotel room to drop off the stuff before coming back here."

"Why are you lecturing me?" Alina asked. "I barely bought three bags of stuff, while Lina-san has six."

"In my defense-"

"I'm not gonna listen to your excuse."

"Ouch."

Lilith yawned, lying down on the grassy field. The sun was starting to set, giving the sky the gradient yellow-orange glow. "We still have a long week to go."

"A long week of suffering, spending money, and friendships being broken." Suna added as he played with a piece of grass. "We didn't even do anything productive today."

"Well, we won't be doing anything productive for the rest of the next two weeks." Lilith said. "We're going to be doing fun things."

"'Fun things' like...?"

"Tomorrow, we're headed to a paintball arena."

"Oh, really? I have a family friend that owns a paintball place that's pretty close by here." Kenma mentioned, not looking up from his phone.

"Wait, what?"

A/N: Shorter chapter then usual :< I got bored and didn't know what to write here 😭 I might come back to this chapter and write more in it, but for now, I'm keeping it with this 700 word thing