is this a cult?

"Don't you dare make a mess." Jiwoo turned around, facing everyone that was in front of her home. She had her keys in one hand, and her bag in the other. A few weeks ago, while they were still planning the trip, they realized that they could still stay in Tokyo for another week, but Selina then told them that they can only stay at the hotel for a week -so Jiwoo had volunteered for everyone to come by her place since her parents will be out... which will definitely go well.

"Can not guarantee anything." Suna said as he was the first one to enter. "Nice place, a lot more quieter then mines or the Miya's or Lilith's."

"Yeah, it's because Jiwoo here is a single child." Lilith scoffed, hanging her coat onto one of the hangers in the closet near the entrance. "What're we doing first?"

"First, show me how to use the showers." Selina interrupted. Semi stared at her weirdly. "Shut up, Mr. I-didn't-know-how-to-turn-on-the-shower-during-our-first-night-at-the-hotel."

"Did you seriously have to say that mouthful?" he wondered.

"Yes, it was most absolutely necessary." The setter rolled her eyes. "Showers are sometimes the most confusing things ever. Like, why can't they all be the same? It's exhausting and embarrassing to always ask people how to use their showers while you're in there yourself."

"Uh... Right..." Jiwoo slowly nodded. "I'll show you once we get everything unpacked in your rooms. There are only two guest rooms, but I think my living room can fit all ten of us if we move some furniture."

"You aren't going to be sleeping in your own room?" Kenma raised his eyebrow.

"What's the point when you know your friends are out in the living room, probably talking and staying up for the rest of the night?" Jiwoo questioned.

"Fair point."

"Not even five minutes in, and we're already talking about showers being confusing." Alina grumbled, coming in the living room. "You have a nice place, Jiwoo. I miss my home now that I think about it. I love the dorms and all, but I miss my bed."

"Well, you dragged me to come here, but if you hadn't, I would be home in my own bed because it's summer vacation." Shirabu reminded. "You walked into my room one day and said, 'We're headed to Tokyo' and didn't even wait for me to answer."

"You were going to say yes either way because you wouldn't trust me enough to go travel with friends alone." Alina defended. "I didn't want you to make a whole presentation explaining why you want to tag along."

"Dang, is that what its like to have an actual boyfriend?" Jiwoo scoffed. "First Suna yesterday, and now we figured Shirabu was always protective even before this trip."

"Trust me, it's worst when you've known them since their first year!" Selina called. "So, what's the plan now?"

"Be patient for one minute, will you? We're still trying to get in." Semi rolled his eyes as he hung his jacket on the coat rack.

"Patience is not in my vocabulary."

"I know."

"Rule number one in this household," Jiwoo interrupted, "Lina-san and Semi-san are not allowed to flirt."

"We rarely do that in the first place, but sure."

"You keep believing that, Lina-san. You keep believing that."

"I need to do laundry." Kenma announced, pulling his suitcase into the house.

Shirabu raised his eyebrow, "Don't you live close by? Can't you just go back to your place for a bit to get some new clothes or do laundry there?"