𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 19 🦋

Its been a year and jack and madison have been great so far , jack has moved to man city and got many opportunities from the move , madison has been called to have a couple of massive photo shoots with big brands like , Gucci , Louis Vuitton , Victoria secret and Zara. Mads and jack have also had a couple of discussions about having children and they were both ready , knowing eachother for 23 years also gave them more confidence to have kids and be together forever . Right now they are currently both on holiday together in Italy and that was a suprise it's self but maybe more will happen .

Jacks POV
lately all my friends have been trying to persuade me to propose to mads and honestly I do think I'm ready but I don't know where her head is at but hopefully soon I'll ask the question. Today's plan was to go to the beach and then later on tonight we are going to this penthouse restaurant.

"Wow it's so hot today" said madison still closing her eyes trying to get the perfect tan

"I'm so in love with you madison beer , I'm so ready to just marry you and be happy forever" said jack in a way that made mads belly fill with butterflies 🦋 That no one could give her except from jack

"You're my one and only jack grealish"
*after a couple of hours just having fun in eachothers company they went to eat dinner , while eating jack got on one knee and That's when mads knew what was going on*

"Madison beer you are my one and only , since I layed my eyes on you I knew that it was gonna be you , you to watch my football games , you to carry my children and many more , so with that will you marry me"

"Yes..yes I will grealish.."

And there you have it folks two very in love people that knew that it was always gonna be eachother..
////////////////////////////////////////////////
NEXT CHAPTER _________