🪄🎀✨Asking You Out :)✨🎀🪄

Just a quick little announcement. I will probably be making a book for Luz x reader. I don't know if I will but let me know if I should do it :)! That's all I wanted to say.

Luz Noceda🍫

Luz definitely is the type that will want to ask you out in the most AMAZING way

She sets up this whole adventure for you to go on during the night and makes sure every clue is a part of a moment she loved experiencing with you. She dresses nicely of course. When you see her she is smiling at you while willow and Gus give each other a signal as they run away. You then look up to see the fireworks read: 'Will you go out with me Y/N?'
"Luz...this is..." You blush and smirk as she walks up to you and kisses you on the cheek.
"What do you..umm..say..Y/N?" She says Looking at you nervously holding your hands in hers.
"Of course luz.." You say giving her a big hug. UwU Luz is such a sweetheart

Amity Blight🍩

Amity Is so in love with you that she can't help but stutter around you

Amity Is so in love with you that she can't help but stutter around you. She isn't very confident in her ability to ask you out so she gives herself a little pep talk in the mirror. After that she finds you hanging out with willow and walks up to you both blushing a bit while crossing her arms.  "Y/N...We..need to talk.." Amity said Looking at the ground.  "Oh sure! What's up amity?.." You Questioned Tilting your head as you raised an eyebrow. "In private..." Amity Whispered taking hold of your hand while walking to the fountain nearby.  "What's going on Amity?.." You said putting a hand on your hip while watching her fiddle with a small box in her hands.  "Umm..I've been wanting to..ask you something..and I was wondering if umm.." She stopped mid-sentence before handing you the small F/C  (favorite color) Box. You opened it and gasped slightly seeing a bracelet with the letters of your name on little squares.  "Amity this is so cool! Thanks!" You gave her a quick hug before smiling at her. "Wait..I have something to tell you..." Amity inhaled and exhaled before giving you a quick kiss on the lips. She watched as you stared at her and she blushed yelling while running away. "I love you!- I MEAN ILL SEE YOU LATER Y/N!"
<: Amity is so cute💜