✨Telling Everyone Your Dating✨

Ok I have some ideas for this chapter so I hope you enjoy! :) Also if you have any suggestions for this I would be happy to write them! Just comment and I'll try my best to do them. :D

Luz Noceda 🌼

Luz is so excited to tell everybody you guys are dating that she gets up early in the morning and runs to your house

Luz is so excited to tell everybody you guys are dating that she gets up early in the morning and runs to your house. Well I should say your mansion. (Your welcome by the way besties. UwU I would NEVER let you live in anything less than a mansion.
Or...if you don't like mansions then...idk lol) "Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Luz yelled as you opened the big door. She practically jumped onto you making you stumble back into the house. You caught yourself as she gave you a quick peck on the nose. "Y/N come on! We have to tell literally EVERYBODY!" She said jumping up and down excitedly. "Luz it's 7:00 in the morning-.." Your brain was still waking up but before you could even register it,Luz had grabbed your wrist and ran off with you running to the school.You guys stopped as Luz pointed to all the bushes and flowers. "Hey Plants! This here is my girlfriend and you will bow before her!" Luz had her hands on her hips as she nodded proudly. "Luz what are you doing?" "I'm showing off my Great girlfriend to the world! Well...at least the boiling isles.." You giggled as Luz and you kept on walking to school.
Yeah Luz was not going to shut up about you guys dating....

Amity Blight🌸

Amity is the kind of girl that tells everyone right away

Amity is the kind of girl that tells everyone right away. She is very shy and nervous about telling people though because she thinks she's not good enough or people will judge her. She's definitely not ashamed of being with you though. You literally make her the happiest witch in all of the boiling isles. "Hey Amity!" You call signaling for her to come over. She walks toward you as she looks at you blushing. "What's up?" She says confused.  "Nothin...mwah!" You blow her a kiss as willow and Gus Gasp for a LONG while. "ARE YOU GUYS?!!.." Gus looks at you as you nod smiling. "WHAT?! WHEN?! AND..HOW?!" They both say in unison as amity rubs her elbow. "It just kind of happened I guess.." You say smirking at both of the two crazy shippers. "Y/N you HAVE to tell us ALL the juicy details!!!" Willow Squeals as amity try's to quiet her down.  "Pfft! You guys....Fine...I'll tell you later...." You whisper smiling at them. "Yes! We're totally gonna rub this in your face amity!" Gus says as you laugh blowing amity another kiss before giggling walking to your first class of the day. Amity loves you my duders :)