Short 6: God Is (Not) A Woman

WARNING!

LOTS OF PROFANITY AND GARBAGE

_________________________________________

Me (Narrating): There has been lots of people who cuss and impersonate God for his gender and/or real identity. You could say what i hate about those people is some pretend to be Christian at times, Or It could be that people just don't want to accept God, Or Maybe People Just Gets their Cuss at God Thrown back at them because God Cannot be Cussed nor Cursed, But What I really Hate Most Out of Everyone Of Those People Who Don't Believe In God, Is Because of Ariana "Schm-ande"'s song "God Is A Woman." That and Maybe 5FDP's "Wrong Side Of Heaven" Because of the Lyrics and Maybe they got their lyrics from Ariana Grande... I SWEAR... FROM THE TOP OF MY LUXURIOUS HAIR TO MY STINKY QUICK-E-ROO FEET, If I as So Much As Hear One Person Taunt Me About God's Appearance Like "Ariana Grande..." I AM GONNA GO ALL OUT MAKING A STRIKE!!! ARIANA GRANDE, JOE BIDEN, YOLANDA HARRIS, MELISSA MCCARTHY, AND ALL OF THOSE OTHER GARBAGE DADGUMN SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF FAGGOTS WHATEVER YOU DAMN CALL THEM, ARE ALL NOT YOUR TRUE SAVIORS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TELL YOU LIES, THEY ARE UNFORGIVEN, DEPRESSED, DUMB, AND I CAN DANCE HAPPILY KNOWING THOSE TERRIBLE ATHIEST PEOPLE GO TO HELL, TO DIE AND SUFFER!!!! I have Asked my Workers For More Details About Why God Is Not A DipS*** Woman.

Lincoln: In... I think it was a photo slideshow Story... And It Was An Alternative Universe of what happens in No Such Luck. When I Woke Up The Morning after the Day I Ran Away, I Found a Church And I Ran into some old friends, Who Seem To Worship God Which Is Good, But Another Thing was I Had To Change My Name... I am Not Changing Myself By Look... This May Surprise You and Others... But God Is Not A Man Either.

Sonic: When Us Warvengers, We Say "Father" Or "Jesus" Honestly, I'm glad he created people to create me... So what if i am not the fastest thing... At least I am the fastest Anthropomorphic Animal... But even Heroes need to pray for a Good Day, See? Even Good Ol' Role Model Sonic The Hedgehog, Prays Anyday.

Mii: If It Hadn't been for My Look-Alike's Christianity, I wouldn't be able to Be Where I Am Right Now. A Wife Or Two, A Kid Or Two, Or Even A Job Or Two.

Me: All Of Us Have Ways Of Reaching Out To God... I spoke with Some of the Main Warvengers How They Do It...

John: Peace, Meditating... It helps me Calm Myself, Talk to people more especially God, and Soothes My Aura.

Tom: Music, Sometimes I Play Gospel Along with What Kind Of Music I play on the Piano.

Spike: Reading the Bible, No Knowledge of What God Does For Us Is Better than What we read in the Bible...

Me: Then Came The Question... WHY.... Why Do We Have God First in Our Hearts?

Mii: Because He Knows The Future and Knows How Make us forget or remember about the past.

Sonic: Because He Knows More About Anywhere We Wanna Know than We Ever thought... Other words, He Knows More About Locations than We Do.

Lincoln: Because He Knows Why We Must Exist.

Tom: Because He Created Activities And Hobbies, Especially The Bad Ones...

Spike: Because He Shares Knowledge and Stories With Us, One Day We Will Know Almost As Much As He Does.

Jim: Because He Is The Lion Of Judah... He helps us Fight Our Battles.

Donkey Kong: Hoo Hoo Hoo (Because He Shares Strength With The Weak)

Bart: Because He Was The Lamb That Was Slain, He was Once Like Us... Enslaved, Broken, Bruised, and Accused. But his Blood Broke The Chains, If His Blood Broke the Chains then I Believe with him first in our hearts Our Chains and Ropes Will Broken and Torn.

Hiccup: Because If it Weren't for God this world wouldn't have mythology or older stories about Heroes or Demi-Gods

Henry: Because Even though He Didn't deal the Final Blow to the Devil, There are still ways for Bad to turn into Good.

Me: And Because His Creation Has Brought Us All Together Like A Pack, Like A Herd, Like A Team, Like A Flock, and Like A Family. There is More To Believing In God Than Just Accepting him first in your Heart... It will Get You Somewhere In Life... Really Good Things... All You Gotta Do Is Believe, Pray, and Never Give Up... For the Devil Has No Right to Hold You or Your Family, Let's Close Out With A New Poem We Made.

All: God Bless All,
The Short and Tall,
The Strong And Weak,
The Proud and Bleak,
The Rich and Poor,
The Pretty And Whore,
The Great And Widow,
The Fast and Slow,
The Smart And Dumb,
The Lean And Plump,
The Angry and Sad,
The Good and Even The Bad.