The price of merchandise: part 2

3rd person POV:

Misato: What's going on!? I thought the HQ was clear?!

Makoto: This isn't the same intruder that our sensors originally picked up.

Makoto: This is something else.

Misato: Something else?

The monitors began showing a live feed of Yn getting chased by a floating Rei doll with a rifle.

Misato:!?!

Misato: Someone, get him out of there!

Aoba: We've tried, but the doll ends up shooting everyone getting near!

Aoba: He's also entering an area where security isn't allowed.

They watch Yn entered an elevator which takes him to the lower floors of the complex.

Gendo: Stop the elevator.

He says as the Rei doll breaks into the shaft.

Misato: But commander, that'll trap him-

Gendo: Stop the elevator. That's an order.

With no other choice, the technicians stop the elevator as the Rei doll stops as well.

Gendo: The intruder could have easily killed Yn any time they wish. Instead, they seem to be leading him to somewhere he shouldn't be.

Misato: And what's on the lower floors that Yn shouldn't see?

Gendo: Unimportant. Simply stop that-

(SNAP)

Through the elevator's surveillance system, they hear how the Rei doll snapped the cable, making the elevator fall.

The safety systems also seem to fail as the elevator continues to fall as Rei and Asuka enter the war room.

(Opening theme)

Yn: UGH!

Coming to a sudden and painful stop, Yn got up in the elevator which glowed red with its emergency lights.

Yn: Is today screw Yn day? It's starting to feel that way...

(Giggling)

Yn: Oh great, it giggles now...

Putting his strength to the test, Yn forces the elevator doors to open.

Jumping out of the elevator, Yn was now in unknown territory. Never had he before been in this section of NERV, nor did he even know about this area.

Surprised, was not something Yn was. His father had kept many things from him.

He didn't know the location of his mother's grave, nor when or how she perished.

Only his secretive father knew.

Yn: Better find a way out... Before that doll finds me...

Moderately hurt from the elevator drop, Yn slowly walked further into the depths of NERV as he recovered.

On his way, his father's voice spoke on the intercom.

Gendo:(speaker) Yn, stop.

Yn: Satan?! Is that you!?