When the Angel falls

3rd person POV:

Maya: Ritsuko senpai, you might want to see this!

Ritsuko: Hm?

Ritsuko:!

Ritsuko: Get Misato and the Ultras over here, immediately.

(An hour later....)

Yn: If this is a false alarm... I sware...

Ritsuko: Our satellites took pictures of this.

She shows them a picture of an angel in space.

(The Angel of Ingenuity: Sahaquiel)

Eva: That Angel of that age will most likely suicide bomb us

Yn: Eh?

Ritsuko: This is confirmed to be targeting us.

Ritsuko: We found creators going in a line towards us. They seem to be the Angel's method of learning how to aim from where it is.

Yn: What's it aiming for...?

Ritsuko: We have reports of small parts of its body coming off and falling to earth.

Yn: So... Itself...

Asuka: What are we going to do? You said it yourself that we can't go into space.

Misato: Maybe not... But you can fly in the air.

Misato: Ritsuko, figure out where it's going to fall. You three, let's work on how you're going to stop that thing.

Yn: Ho boy...

(Opening theme)

Misato: Here's the plan. When Ritsuko finds out where the Angel is going to land, we'll have you two, fly up and try to slow its descent.

Misato: Rei, you'll be below it, weakening its A.T field with some ultra armaments.

Misato: Just remember, if Asuka and Yn can't hold it, then you get out from under there, immediately.

Misato: So, what do you think?

Yn; I know I can fly, but I also have a form that could catch it on the ground.

Yn: Alfa Buster should be strong enough to lift that thing.

Misato: Preferably, we want to avoid that thing hitting the ground entirety.

Yn: If we catch it, what do we do with it? Gently putting back into space?