Chapter Thirteen

As he laid in Anthony's arms, Chris considered how fleeting Anthony's moods were. He pondered the possibility that by Monday, Anthony would change his mind about him again.

Anthony interrupted his thoughts with three consecutive kisses to his lips. "Why so serious?"

Chris looked up with a smile. "I keep thinking you'll totally turn on me as soon as we separate."

He frowned. "I mean, school is off limits, no kissing there," he said, stealing another kiss from Chris lips.

"So, you're not going to completely ignore my phone calls and treat me like shit when you're around your friends?"

Anthony pulled away, staring at him. "Ok, fine, what are you getting at?"

Without responding, Chris put his arms around his neck, kissing him.

Straddling him, Chris smiled, and ran his fingers through his hair.

"I want to kiss every inch of your body," he said, nibbling at his ear.

"What else?" Anthony gazed at him with a naughty smile.

Their bodies melted into each other with passion and pleasure. Nothing was more satisfying to Chris than feeling Anthony inside of him. Moaning softly, he leaned back, letting Anthony take control.

Later on, Anthony took Chris to his pool to cool off. As soon as he ran in, he leaped in the water. Chris sat at the edge, admiring Anthony's exquisite physique as he swam in backstrokes.

There was no question on why half of the male students in Lowell high put Anthony on a pedestal. He was not only god-like in his beauty, he was also talented.

Squinting his eyes, Anthony glanced at him. "Are you checking me out?"

"I can't help myself."

"My stalker." Although, he said it with a smile, his eyes were cold.

"Don't say that. I hate that. Which reminds me, come here, I got to tell you something."

"Get in the water."

Chris laughed and waved him over.

Anthony swam to the edge and rose in between Chris legs.

"Take this off," he said, pulling Chris shorts half way down. "And get in."

Giggling, Chris held Anthony's hand to stop him from pulling down his shorts. "It's about Rosemary."

His expression quickly changed to dissatisfaction. "What about her?"

"I kind of said some awful things about you to her last night," he said, watching Anthony's face. "You were being a dick to her, and I told her that she could stay with me. She started asking me about you, but I didn't say anything that would expose you."

"Then, why are you telling me this?" Anthony's face was hard to read.

Chris sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Did you see or hear about the video?"

"I saw it," he said, visibly containing his discontent.

"Yeah, it was horrible. Some people would do anything for attention."

"I guess so."

It crossed his mind that Anthony would not be happy with his confession, that it might change everything between them. Swallowing hard, he squeezed his hand.

"Do you love her?"

"Does everything have to be about love? Why can't it just be what it is? Why can't sex be just that, sex?"