Kitchen Gutter

We were leaving school on Friday, Shade was holding my hand. "So, I have a surprise for you. You are missing work today." Shade smiled. "Calm down, I already okayed it with Hank. He's fine. I don't want you to worry about money. I know you will."

"Right. What's the surprise?" I stared but knew there was no reason to argue or resist. I just sighed as he buckled me into his car. The usual. He was so sweet, really.

"You get to choose but let me get there." Shade smiled as he drove toward his giant house. The street he lived on was the rich part of town, so that was where we were heading. I didn't live on this side of town, but we all knew that. Shade pulled into a gated community and into a very nice paved driveway and up to a very large brick house. It was three stories.

Shade got out and opened my door and we walked into this house like he owned it. It did occur to me that he could actually own it. I got a complete tour that took an hour. I was very confused. Was I picking furniture?

He said nothing else as we got into the car and drove to another house. It was by itself and gated in. It was similar but just two stories. There were like thirty rooms though, so not small either. Just smaller.

We went to the last house. It was gorgeous and... well, perfect. I loved it at first sight. I was seriously in love with this house. It was two stories, the smallest of the humongous houses. It was a pretty blue Victorian style house with dark blue trim. It was a Victorian style house.

We walked inside and I gasped. It was furnished but they were all furnished. It was perfect. The windows were big and let in all the light. The kitchen was beautiful. It was a normal sized kitchen and there was just one kitchen. The other two houses had two of them! Who would need...anyway.

"This house is just amazing!" I spun in a circle. "Who's house is it?"

Shade wrapped around me. "Well, if you want it, it's yours. No complaints. I want to give you this as a gift! Please don't get all mad."

I stared at him and looked around. "You want to give me a house?"

Shade smiled. "I want to give you the world but I am starting with a house. This house. Okay?"

Uh.. "Shade. I told you that you don't have to buy things for me!" I stared. "I already love you."

Shade smiled. He smelled my neck and licked it. "I know that and I never get tired of hearing it but... I want to give you things. It's part of who I am. I hope you can understand that. I don't require things in return, Love. I just love to give you things."

"So, is this like an engagement gift?" I was looking at the dining room. This was a gorgeous house.

Shade smiled. "Hank talked to you."

I nodded. "Yes. Uh, they threw me a small party and there was cake. I don't know what to say, Shade! I feel like I am just taking all the time!"

Shade smiled as he nuzzled my neck. "I know something you can give me." He nibbled my ear.

I was so turned on. "Right here?"

Shade smiled. He pulled me to the kitchen and leaned on the counter as I pleased him. I tried to make it good and since he moaned and almost collapsed on me, I think I did.

"There you guys are." Shade's dad walked in just as I was standing up. I wiped my mouth quickly, really hoping he didn't notice. Nope, I wasn't giving your son a blow job in this kitchen. Nope. I had to stifle a giggle. What happened to me?

Shade smiled like the devil as he zipped his pants. He turned around to face his father. "Dad. I told you he would love this house." He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I felt his body vibrating. I wasn't sure if it was from the blow job or just me being close. I was vibrating too.

Elias smiled bigger. "This one. Fantastic! Son, if you don't mind, we are telling your brother that this is a perk of his job. Is that okay?"

At first, because I'm slow, I thought he was talking to Shade when he said son but Shade didn't have a brother. Duh! Me, right. He was talking about Joe. Joe worked as Elias's assistant. Right. This house would be Joe's perk.

Okay. Back on the bus. "Oh, yes. Sir, I have no idea how to thank you for this. It's so much! I can never repay it!"

Elias smiled. "Son, you never have to. You take care of Shade and we are even." He shrugged.

I blushed brighter than the sun because my mind went into the gutter with that blow job from the kitchen. I take great care of him. I just nodded and I heard Shade chuckle. He was in the kitchen gutter also.

Elias smiled. "Good. I see you two are getting acquainted. Shade, I will get this paperwork done by the end of next week. If you hate the furniture, you can pick new stuff."

"What? No! This is just fine! This is more than I will ever need! Sir!" I stared. He was going to trash the furniture and get new stuff. How much would that cost?

"Call me Elias, Son." He took a breath. "Okay, see you two later." Elias left us alone.

"And I am filling this kitchen with food!" Shade smiled proudly.

"Okay, I have to get home to do my homework." I sighed. I was such a nerd but this school was tough and demanding. I actually had a lot of homework.

"Did you pick your room?" Shade totally ignored the homework comment. His homework was probably done.

I saw something in that smile. His lips touched mine, softly. I melted into him and never answered his question. I wanted to become part of him as we kissed. He backed me up to a couch and I fell onto it as Shade knelt in front of me. He unfastened my pants and I moaned as he pleased me in my new living room.

Thanks for reading!