Chapter 2

Lexi's Pov:

"Mrs. Irwin its a boy," the doctor said handing Ashton the baby. I smiled as I looked at Ashton holding are child. "Any names," the doctor asked. "Logan," I said. "Yeah I like that name," Ashton said smiling. He handed me are child and I smiled at the new born. He was so beautiful. He had some of my features and Ashton's features. "Ashton he looks so like you. He has your eyes." He smiled. The doctor then walked into the room. "So Mr. and Mrs. Irwin have you decided on a name," she asked. "Yes. Logan Calum Irwin," Ashton smiled. I looked at him but then smiled nodding. The doctor smiled and wrote the name down. She then left the room. "Babe let me see him. You need some rest," Ashton said putting his arms out. I handed him Logan. Ashton kissed my forehead and then put Logan in the bed thing. He then crawled in next to me wrapping his arms around me. "Sleep babe," he whispred. With that I fell asleep in his arms.

Nick's Pov:

I started to cry as I wrapped my sister in my arms. "I have missed you so much." "I have missed you too bro," she said hugging back. She then pulled away smiling. "I heard im an aunty." "Yeah. Would you like to see her? She sleeping though." "I would love too," she smiled. We walked up to April's room and walked in quietly. "She is so beautiful. She must get her looks from her mom and dad," she silently laughed. We made are way back to the livingroom. "Mariana," Destiny said hugging her, "Where you been." "Boston Massachusetts. In the Hunter's layer." "Im sorry to here that. Oh and you might want to visit Luke. He is a total reck and I walked into him cutting himself Mariana," Des said. A tear escaped Mariana's eye and she ran out of the door. "Omg I didn't think she would react like that. Im so sorry Nick," Destiny said. "Its ok its not your fault."

Mariana's Pov:

I ran into my house in search of Luke. "Luke," I yelled running room from room. I then walked towards the bedroom where I caught the scent of blood. I ran through the door to find Luke on the floor. I checked his pulse nothing. I quickly bit my wrist and fed him my blood. His eyes soon fluttered open. "Mariana," he said looking up at me. "Hey Luke," I said a tear escaping my eye. "Wait you can't be real. This must be a dream," he said. "Does this feel like a dream to you," I said smashing my lips onto his. Soon a passionate kiss turn into a heavy makeout session. He then pulled away, "I missed you so much baby." "I missed you too," I almost cryed. He pulled me into a hug and then picked me up bridal style. He then threw me on the bed. I giggled alittle. Luke soon layed down with me wrapping me in his arms. "I have missed this so much," he smiled. "Yeah. I haven't layed on a bed in 2 years. It feels nice to be in someones arms." His smile soon disappered. "What happened to you," he asked. "I don't really want to talk about that Luke." "Sorry. I love you," he said. I smiled. "I love you too." With that I fell asleep.

-Morning-

I woke up to see that Luke wasn't in bed. He usally dosen't wake up before me. I woke up an dgot off the bed putting on ripped skinny jeans, black vans, and Luke's blink 182 shirt. I walked downstairs to see someone sitting on my couch. I noticed this person's haircut. "Luke," I questioned about to cry. "Mariana. I haven't seen you in awhile," he said quickly turning around. "Luke I thought you where dead." "I thought I was dead too. Thats untill I woke up in an alley." I ran over to him hugging him. "Oh and I met someone. I really would love for you to meet her," he smiled. I smiled back. "I would love to meet her." He pulled away from me. "How's dinner tonight," he asked. I thought for a couple of seconds. I don't have any plans tonight so im good. "Luke I would love too. Oh and is she your girlfriend," I asked poking his cheeks as he bagan to blush. "Yeah. And im so lucky to have a beautiful fun loving girlfriend like her." His smile made me feel so happy. He was my bestfriend and I have never seen him so happy. Then I remembered. I haven't seen Ash. I need to see him. "Ok Luke I have to go. I love ya brother. Text me when your picking me up," I said. I quickly hugged him and then ran out the door. I quickly drove of to the hospital. Soon I arrived walking in to the hospital. "May I help you mame," the lady behind the desk asked. "Im here to see Lexi and Ashton Irwin."  She smiled and checked her computer. "Ah yes the Irwin's thery are in room 65 A." "Thank you," I said walking off towards the room. Ok room 62 A. Room 63 A. Room 64 A. Ah here it is room 65 A. I walked through the door to see Ashton and Lexi asleep. Awww there so adorable. I quietly walked over to them and poked Ashton's side. He moved slighty as his eyes fluttered open. "Hey bro," I smiled. He jumped up from the hospital bed and pulled me into his arms. "Ash your........ choking....... me......" He quickly pulled away. "Sorry." Then there was a small cry. I  turned around to see an adorable baby boy. Ashton walked over to him. "Hey Logan do you want to meet aunty Mariana," he said smiling down at the baby. He looked up at me. "Mariana would you like to hold him?" I nodded my head. Ashton handed me Logan. I looked down at him smiling and he smiled back. I then quickly looked up at Ashton. "Do you now how fast he is gonna grow. Can I train him when he is older," I asked smiling. "Yeah and what do you mean he is gonnna grow up fast?" "Well werewolf kids go from 1 day to 2 years in no time. I would say you got 4 days." I handed Logan back to Ashton and walked over towards Lexi. "When do you think she will be up?" "Sometime in the afternoon. You should stop by later," he said. "Yeah I will. When are you guys going home?" "Tomorrow just as long as the baby and Lexi are ok to leave." "Alright well how bout I stop by tomorrow," I said. "Sounds good. Atleast she can get some rest." I nodded giving him a hug and leaving.

-At home-

I walked into the house to see Luke there still. He looked nice. Oh I forgit im suppose to be meeting his girlfriend. I wonder what she is like. "Hey Korns." "Hey Foster," he said. "So when do I meet this girlfriend of yours," I asked. "Well I hope you don't mind but I invited her here. She should be here soon. I just hot off the ohone with her. Im so nervous. I hope you guys get along," he smiled. There then was a knock in the door. I caught the scent of something but I have no idea of what. Luke then went to get the door. He then walked back into the living room with a blonde. The smell of death was just horrible. I wonder where it coming from. "Hi im Grace," the girl said. She then came near me. The smell was definitely coming from her. I watched her eyes flicker black. She then stared into my eyes and I passed out.

----------

Hope you guys liked it.

Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. And I just gotta say that that was a great first impression. So yeah thats it for now I hope to have the next chapter up soon. Also thanks for all you guys that have been reading sense book number 1. It means alot. Also please votr, comment, and follow. I do follkw back. :) :) :") :× :€ ÷)

Love ya guys

Stay B E A Utiful

Byezzzzzz