Chapter 17

Nick's POV:

When the funeral came I had to force myself out of bed. I didn't really want to go but I felt I needed too. When I arrived at the castle they had a coffin in the front of the room and everyone was sitting in chairs. Everyone was giving me hugs and telling me they where sorry for my lost. But it doesn't help. I sat at the beginning closest to the coffin when I noticed Evan on the other side of the room crying. Kian and Sam behind him doing the same. I couldn't cry though. I had cryed for the last 6 days. And April and Destiny are so worried about me. I looked up to see Kian opening the coffin and there she was. My beautiful sister. Even if she didn't have a head she was still beautiful. "I can't do this anymore," I heard Kian whisper and then he walked off. I should follow him right. He could hurt himself. I quickly stood up and followed him. Kian walked up the stairs to the roof and I swear I could hear him crying. As we both walked onto the roof Kian started to walk towards the edge. He stood up on the edge of the building and he was crying really hard. Wait he's gonna jump no. "Kian don't do it," I yelled out. He turned around stumbling backwards. "Nooooooo," I yelled running towards him. I looked over the side of the building but he wasn't there. I quickly ran downstairs. "Guys...," April cut me off. "Dad Mariana's body is gone." "So is Kian's."

Kian's POV:

I stumbled back falling off the building. Before I hit the ground I passed out. I was being to open my eyes but then I noticed something was covering them. I went to remove it. "I wouldn't do that if I was you," someone said. "Where am I?" "Your house. Be happy I saved your ass. What where you thinking. What would jumpy would have done," the person said angrily. But why did they care. "I knew you. That's why." They read my mind. I removed the blindfold but no one was there. I ran off towards the castle. "Kian your alive," Nick asked confused. "Yeah someone or something saved me." "Kian Mariana's body is gone. April said they where staring at it and poff it just vanished," Nick said. "Well if you where staring at it that means she wasn't taken. But it doesn't mean someone magical didn't take it," I said. Everyone looked scared and where staring towards me. "What?" I turned around slowly to see someone in a dark coat standing there. You couldn't really see there face. They growled hitting the ground causing an earth guake. "Where is she," they growled. "Who?" "Don't play stupid you know who. That bitch you called a leader." A gun shot came from the woods. The guy was gasping for air and then fell to the ground blood pouring from the back of his neck. We all looked towards the woods but all we saw was someone's shadow run away. "Who was that," Trevor asked. "I have no idea. But I think there on are side.

New Character's POV:

"Thanks for joining the pack," I smiled shaking are new member of the packs hand. "It's temporary. And you know why," she said walking off towards a old house that we had been staying in for awhile. "Jenn can we speak," Joey asked. "Yeah what do you want Graceffa?" "Why are we letting her in. She's strong but she isn't good. And she has people after her," he said to me. "She's an old friend. And I owe her."

------------------

So sadly I don't know if I'm bringing Mariana back. But yay! Joey Graceffa! JennxPenn!! Hope you guys liked the chapter. But that's it for today. Thanks for reading. Byezzz.