Chapter 15

Mariana's Pov:

My eyes opened to a black room. I tried to sit up but quickly fell to the floor. "Ahh," I groaned looking at my arm. There where 3 teeth deep in my arm. "Fuck," I groaned trying to sit myself up. I stuck my fingers into my arm pulling out the teeth. I screamed out in pain as I removed each tooth. Each of them feeling like razor blades. When I finally removed all the teeth I realized I was healing. Shit I must have been out for months. I got up trying to get out of the cage but then I remembered that it had Viviane on it. My skin quickly began to burn. "Shit," I yelled slamming my fist into the wall. But feeling my bones crack wasn't helping. "Fuckin hell. Margret," I screamed angrily. She walked into the room her eyes widening at my sight. "But your...your..," I cut her off. "I know but Mariana your suppose to bed dead. I got it. Now get me the fuck out of here," I growled. She just stood there. "Or get me food....please," I sighed. She ran off towards the kitchen. As she walked back to the prison cells I could smell the hamburgers which just made me angrier. My wolf form began coming out as I clawed the cage. Margret quickly put the food down and it was gone in seconds. My body began to calm down as I slowly slid down the wall feeling my wounds heal. "Now open the cage." "But miss what if..," I cut her off again. "Margret just let me the fuck out," I growled. She quickly grabbed the keys and unlocked the cage letting me out. "Thank you," I sighed walking out. I was walking out of the castle when an arrow went straight through my heart. I looked to the trees to see a hunter. "You gotta be fuckin kidding me," I sighed passing out.

-When She Wakes Up-

I woke up in chains covered in Viviane. And I could feel something in my veins. "Death angel blood. Your not like the others," I smirked. "That's because im smarter than those idiots," the guy said. "Hmm dude," I sniffed the air, "And your a Silverbow." "Smart. But you left out the part where we met before," he said turning around. "Victor?" "It's nice making you see what I wanted you to see. Make you think im dead but im not. You took Ethan away from me you dirty bitch," he said slapping me across the face, "And know your gonna pay."

-----------

Well shit. Shocker. Victor isn't dead. Mariana lived. And no one knows she's gone.

But yes I know this was a short chapter but why not just right something. I hoped you enjoyed this. And i'll see you in the next chapter. Buh-Byezzzzzz.