Chapter 13

Mariana's Pov:
It was midnight. I watched as the moon rose and I began to change. I looked up to the moon as my eyes went red. Maybe this was a bad idea. I could kill the wrong people. But it was to late. The vampires showed up as well as my pack. I howled and then battle started. There was some much blood but that's all I remembered before my whole mind went into kill mode.

-When she wakes up-

I woke up to a whole field of bodies. I got off the ground and headed to the castle knowing that's where everyone would be. As I walked through the door I saw the kids, Ricky, Sam, Kian, Destiny, Lexi, Ashton, Evan, Trevor, Calum, Nash, Giseya, Jc and a few people I didn't know recognize. "Where's Nick," I asked looking around the room. Everyone looked towards the infirmary. I rushed back there to see my brother laying there in a coma. "Margret what happen," I asked. "He must have hit his head or taking a hit to the head. He may or may not come out alive." I felt a tear run down my cheek. "Let me help," I said taking a knife and cutting my wrist. I put my wrist to his lips letting the blood go into his mouth. Nick's eyes fluttered opening. "Oh thank god," I said wrapping him in my arms. He hugged me back. "I love you sis," he said. "I love you too bro." We walked into the main room to see everyone. Wait where's Michael. "Nick where's Michael?" He looked down to his shoes. "Nick where is Michael," I asked angrily. "He's.....he's.....," I didn't let him finish I just ran out. Again. I fall in love stupidly again. I finally was happy and again it's gone. I went to the tree house and sat down. So many memories came back. Memories with Luke. My first kiss with Evan. Snuggling with Michael. And then there was Ethan. I fell hard for him. I always thought he would be the one. He was my first kiss, my first time, and he was there through everything. But when I finally opened up to him he just broke my heart. I heard someone walk into the tree house. I looked up to see Evan. "Hey," he said sitting next to me. "How did you know I was here," I asked. "Because I know you," he said. He toke my hand in his. "It's gonna be ok." I nodded snuggling into his chest. "We have a few vampires locked up. Nick wants you to talk to them. But you can do that whenever," he said. I nodded looking up to him. He still hasn't changed. His cute dark brown hair some what qiffed and those nerdy classes. It always made me fall in love with him when he put his glasses on me and said how dorky and adorable I looked. He smiled down at me. That smile. "You haven't changed," I smiled. "Neither have you. Your still the dork I fell in love with in high school." I blushed at his words. He started leaning in but there was a big bang making us jump. I looked towards the entrance of the tree house to see Sam and Kian. "Hi," they said. "Umm hi? What do you guys want," I asked. "We have a problem."

---------

Yay! I updated.