Chapter 11

Kian's Pov:

Mariana and Sam haven't been back in hours. Where could they be. I was scrolling throw instagram when I saw a picture of me and Mariana. It was the picture I took before are first kiss.

-Flashback-

"Mariana where did you go," I yelled trying to find her. I then saw her sitting on a rock. "There you are," I laughed. "Took you long enough to find me," she giggled. Her laugh was amazing. I climbed up onto the rock and sat next to her. The view on this rock was amazing. I looked over to her to see a big smile on her face as she looked over the city. I wrapped my arm around her and took a picture of us. She smiled at me. Are eyes met and we stared at each other. Soon she was leaning in and so was I. Are lips touched and it was like fireworks. Her lips where soft. Then I realized how much I loved her. She was my everything. We pulled away. She had the biggest smile on her face and so did I. I took her hand in mine and we continued to watch the city.

-End of Flashback-

She was my everything. But I fucked up. I should have known she would never leave me. She loved me. I let a tear slip out of my eye. I decided to listen to music. I pressed shuffle and play. The first song to come on was 'Rest of Our Life' by Jason Derulo. It was me and Mariana's song. I shut off my phone and walked outside.  I walked into the woods. I kept walking in till I found Are rock. I sat on the rock and began to cry. All of a sudden I was grabbed and dragged somewhere. Then everything went black.

Mariana's Pov:

I woke up in a cage. My wrist were all burnt. I tried to look around but my vision was all blurry. I layed down and tried to smell. I smelled vampires. My pack. And Kian. What Kian. I could feel my eyes and wrist healing. I tried to stand up but my head hit the top of the cage. I began to get angry. I watched as my arms began to get hairy and my nails got longer and sharper. As I finished changing I howled and my mind went black.

-When her mind comes back-

I was laying on the ground. I was in the woods. I smelt the air to find that I was close to home. I quickly got of the ground and ran towards my house. "Mariana," someone yelled out. I turned around to see Kian and a lot of other people walking out of the woods. Some where wounded. Some where fine. "Can someone tell me what happened back there," I said rubbing my head. "Well you changed. Broke out of the cage. And lets just say you took out some vampires and let us all free." I nodded trying to sort all this out. "Can you guys form a line real quick." They all nodded. "Ok one by one come over to me." The first person walked forwards. It was Kian. "Are you hurt?" "No im fine. But we need to talk," he said. "Not now. I have business to handle," I said. He walked away. The next person walked up to me. I have no idea who she is. "Not to be rude but who are you," I asked.  "My names Keya." "Well Keya are you injured," I asked. "No I think im fine." "Great then go home and rest." You know what I think this would be much easier to just ask everyone if there hurt. "Is anyone hurt," I asked. 4 people raised there hands. "Umm Sam can you get 2 of the guys to help us down here." He nodded and ran off. Sam soon came back with Jc and Matthew. "Ok you guys help me get the injured down to the infirmary." I was carrying Nash. "Hey Nash when did you get back," I asked. "Sense Zoey died I came back." A tear slipped down my cheek. "What happened?" "Vampires," he said. I quickly ran to the infirmary with Nash and dropped him off. As soon as I left the castle I ran into the woods towards the vampire layer. "That's it. You killed people I loved. We fight on the battle field tomorrow," I growled. "Fine. We fight at nightfall." I nodded and left. I quickly howled when I got home. The pack showed up. "We fight the bloodsuckers tomorrow night. So everyone be ready," I said. "But Mariana the blood moons tomorrow. You'll be at your strongest. You could hurt us," Nick said. "Don't worry. I have been training myself control for 4 years. The blood moon while come in handy," I said. "Know go get some rest for the big day tomorrow." Everyone headed off but Kian. "Mariana we need to talk," he said. God what could be so important.

———————

Ok so that's it for this Chapter.

Hope you guys liked it.

Love ya guys.

Byezzzzz