Info

Name: Olivia

sexuality: Bisexual

Best friend: James Madison

Personality: Sassy to people that annoy her or who she hates but is sweet and funny to those she cares about

Looks: She has brown eyes, brown curly hair, aqua blue dress

Past relationship: Olivia's only had 1 boyfriend but he was emotionally and physically abusive so Jefferson is very protective of her, Olivia doesn't mind it because she finds it funny and teases him about it.

Jefferson, Olivia, and Madison together are the ultimate trio, Jefferson doesn't worry about Madison being around Olivia because he knows Madison is secretly gay.

Olivia comes with him to the White House to help him out with his paperwork and help him run the State department.
Most people thought she shouldn't because she was a women but Jefferson ignored them and let Olivia help.

Olivia and Hamilton argue with each other constantly, sometimes if she seemed outmatch Jefferson would step in and back her up, which would force Hamilton to leave sense he knew he was outnumbered.

Olivia didn't really like Burr that much, she thought he was too closed off and didn't tell anyone what he supported so she didn't trust him. Jefferson was fine with Burr but he refused to leave Olivia alone with him sense he didn't really know that much about him other then that he graduated from school, supported his political party, and disliked Hamilton.