Senator Burr

Olivia was shocked as she read the newspaper, she immediately turned to Jefferson and Madison and said "have you read this, it says Aaron Burr has just gotten Philip Schuyler's spot as a Senator for New York and that he's changed political parties."

Jefferson smirks and says "something tell's me Hamilton isn't too happy about that." Madison and Olivia laugh before he says "I have a feeling he's cussing out Burr as we speak."

They soon hear Hamilton yelling and Olivia smirks before saying "I've got a feeling your right." She then walks out with Jefferson and Madison behind her to see Hamilton yelling at Burr.

Jefferson, Madison, and Olivia sit back and watch amused before Hamilton sees them. He glares at the, and says "what are you 3 looking at?" Olivia smirked and said "watching you freak out and yell like a Banshee."

Jefferson and Madison laugh while Hamilton storms away. Jefferson then walks over to Burr and says "I look forward to working with your Senator Burr, something tells me Hamilton is gonna be having some stressful weeks ahead of him."

Burr nods and says "thank you, Burr then notices Olivia and says "I've never been formally introduced to you though, your name?"  Olivia smiles and says "I'm Olivia Jefferson, it's nice to meet you."

Burr takes Olivia's hand and kisses the top of it while saying "it's a pleasure, my name is Aaron Burr." Olivia forced a smile while pulling her hand away from Burr, she didn't like it when men kissed her hand, even if it was a way of greeting her.

Jefferson saw her forced smile and uncomfortableness so he quickly side stepped to be in front of her a little but not make it obvious. He also forced a smile and said "well it was nice meeting you Mr. Burr, I look forward to our arrangement."

Burr nodded before walking away. Once Burr was out of ear shot, Jefferson and Madison immediately looked at Olivia and Jefferson said "are you alright, I could tell you weren't comfortable with him."

Olivia sighed and said "I'm fine now, I promise." Madison said "okay, we should probably get back to work anyway." The other 2 nodded and Jefferson led them back to his office.