The Room where it Happens

Olivia sighed as she walked with Madison and Jefferson to go find Hamilton, the 2 somehow managed to make her agree to a dinner with him so that the 3 of them can make a deal with him to move the capital near there home state.

When they found him they saw that he was talking to Burr, Madison called out his name and Hamilton turned around before saying "Sorry Burr, I gotta go, decisions are happening over dinner."

Hamilton the followed the 3 into a dining room and sat down on a chair, they all sat down and the servant brought the 4 of them a glass of wine before Jefferson said "Look Alexander, I know things between the 4 of us are tense so I offer deal with you."

Alexander looks intrigued so he says "continue"

Olivia took a deep breath and said "We will allow you to shape the banks in anyway you like and in return you let us decide where to move the Capital."

Alexander looks shocked and thinks for a second before saying "deal"

He then holds out his hand for Jefferson to shake and Jefferson returns it. Jefferson smirks and says "now anyone want dinner." The other 3 nod so the servants bring out some Mac&Cheese.

Once the dinner date was over, Alexander thanked the 3 before leaving, once he gone, Olivia smiled and said "that was easier then I thought it would be."

Jefferson nodded and said "He may be a pain in the ass but he can be an easy negotiator." Olivia nods and says "I think I'm gonna get another serving of Mac&Cheese, you want any?"

Jefferson smiles and says "Like you even had to ask." Olivia laughs and she follows Jefferson to the kitchen while dragging Madison along.