9

He was in-fact right outside my door, in a red matte Mercedes with blacked out windows. The car was parked up on our driveway. Loud music was playing as I approached the car but as soon as Jadon spotted me, he turned the volume down, got out to open the door for me.
I get in the car, feeling his stare on me.

"I'm glad you're coming with me, you know the ends better." He says with a laugh.

"Is that your way of saying you like chilling with me?, or did you need someone to guide you through Manny?" I ask, he shakes his head.

"Nah, I actually just like chilling with you."
He replies, licking his lips.

How do I stop myself from staring at him?
"I don't mind you being around either."

I tried to play it out like it's whatever but I was starting to like him a lot. Maybe it was his attitude or the bad boy persona but it also came with a bit of tenderness. And I don't think I have to mention how attractive he is.
He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

"So how do you like your coffee?"

I was just about to answer his question but he cut me off,

"Actually let me guess, you're more of a Starbucks person, init?"

I laugh at the fact that he's right.

"Well, yeah. How do you know?" I ask.

He pouts, "When you came to training with Marcus, Jesse was sitting next to you, I was preeing you a little, I won't lie. So when he approached us, I asked him who you are, and he said you were his fave Starbucks date."

I look at him, not knowing what to say, but it's true. Me and Jesse was always at Starbucks, back in the day. In-fact me and Jesse was always together, everywhere. But things got a little complicated after he confessed his feelings to me and we kind of drifted afterwards. Obviously we both moved on, he's in a relationship now. And we're still friends.

"Oh, don't believe everything you hear,"
I tell him, "Me and him was never like that."

He nods, but I could see he was deep in his thoughts. We stopped just before the drive-thru and he opened the windows.

"Nah It's not really my business, I shouldn't have even asked, but you know, when there's a pretty girl like you, my eyes just lock on?" He says, grinning.

"Cut it out, Sancho." I say, laughing at his comment. "You probably eye up every girl."

He shakes his head at me, playing hurt over what I just said.

"So you just called me a fuck boy?!"

"Am I lying?"

"Yes! What the fuck, I'm not, I promise. I'm the most loyal guy you'll ever meet."
Jadon replies, winking at me.

I roll my eyes at him, "Yeah, yeah."

"Keep mumbling under your breath, I don't care."

He tries to sound serious but I can hear him laugh to himself.

"You need to date someone to know if they're loyal or not."
I burst into laughter, "Shush, Just get the coffee and stop talking nonsense."

—— Hey guys, thanks for supporting🥰——The next chapters will be a lot more interesting I promise

The next chapters will be a lot more interesting I promise.

Stay safe ❤️

-V