13

Melissa's POV
——————-
After the guys left, me and Marcus tidied up and were chilling in his room. He was trying to talk to me but all I could think of was Jadon.
The more time we spent together, I felt like I was becoming attached to him. And I wasn't sure if that's a good or bad thing.

"Melissa?"

"Yeah?"

"Come see this."

"What's wrong?"

He points to his phone screen. I squint trying to see what he was showing to me, it was a groupchat, with all mandem. Jadon sent a screenshot of a message the blonde from earlier sent him.

I smiled, feeling satisfied knowing he rejected the girl

I smiled, feeling satisfied knowing he rejected the girl. But that little bit of jealousy still hit me, what if he changes his mind and does link her? I pictured Jadon touching her up, making out with her. I shuddered. I didn't wanna think about him being with any other girl.

Could he be texting her still?

I quickly grabbed my phone to see if he was still active. My heart sank when I saw the green dot flash next to his name.

I knew I'd have trouble falling asleep that night.

————————————————————-

Jadon's POV
——————
The blonde wasn't letting me breathe. I take a last look at my phone, and put it down. Jesse was going off in the groupchat, and I didn't have energy to reply. I lay there in silence, looking at the ceiling and thinking to myself, what is wrong with you? why are you not taking advantage of the things that are given to you?

But I knew the answer to these questions, and whatever she's done to me to make me feel this way, it was working. My mind was filled with her most of the time. I wasn't a soft yute, and definitely not one to fall for someone who I'd just met. But she was everything a man could want.

I heard the notifications still going off on my phone. I pick it up and put it in silent mode.
Melissa wasn't active, but I had a feeling I should text her, hopefully it would make me fall asleep easier.