15

Jadon's POV
—————-
When I got home, I was exhausted so after hitting the shower I threw myself on the bed, trying to fall asleep.
Sleep seemed to come slowly, as my mind was occupied by what happened at Melissa's. I was planning on telling her earlier but what held me back was the fear of rejection, but I felt relieved once I spilled it all out to her.
There was no way to describe how much I craved the taste of her lips, her scent, her delicate skin. I haven't felt like this in a really long time, since I broke up with Vienna. But the insecurities still stayed, it wasn't easy to overcome them. The thought of not being good enough for someone you love so much just cuts you deep. My scars were still fresh, and only Melissa could help me heal.

I was awakened by a phone call early in the morning, I grab my phone and didn't even read who it was, but I recognize the voice straight away.

"Wakey wakey, we got training today."

"Okay, but no need to shout like that. Where did you disappear yesterday?"

Jesse's loud laughter knocked the rest of the sleepiness out of me, "Don't be nosey, you and beans forgot about me."

"You had company."

"Oh, I see how you two are. Anyways, get up. I'll come get you in 10, better early than late right?"

"Alright, man. See you soon."

I force myself out of bed, get dressed, grab my phone, pushing it into the back pocket of my jeans. I rush into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, and head out to meet Jesse.

                   ◔  likkle time skip  ◔

After training, the lads gathered round in the changing room, and were discussing something. I exchanged a few texts with Melissa and she agreed to go out with me.

"You got a gyal, man, I swear." Paul says, trying to read what's on my screen.
I hide my phone.

"Always on the phone, but you coming right?"

I raise my eyebrows at him. "Where?"

Jesse face palms, "Remember we made a motive, we're all stepping out for dinner."

I nod, "Oh, yeah. But I gotta go now."

Marcus laughs, "Let me guess, you're waiting for my sis yeah?"

I nod, holding back a smirk. He knows something is going on, but he isn't against it and that's what's important.

Mason approaches the group, "You lot are coming to the party tomorrow?"

Paul shrugs, "Don't know, man."

"Just come, we need to live it up a little." Marcus tells the frenchman.

"Yeah, plus, it's Raheem's birthday, not just an ordinary party. You know what his birthday parties are like." Jesse informs the group.

I get up from the chair, fix myself up and grab my things, before saying goodbye to my teammates.

Melissa was already waiting for me in the parking lot, and was signaling for me to get in to the G-Wagon quickly. So I did, and her lips greeted mine in a rush, she quickly started the car and was pulling out of the parking lot.