The Cut

it hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms.

Here is a playlist when you read that suits the theme of this chapter. <3

Traitor- Olivia Rodrigo

Happier- Olivia Rodrigo

If I ain't got you- Alicia keys

Dandelions- Ruth B.

James Arthur- Say you won't let go

Poyraz's POV:

I finished getting the groceries for the hotel at Berk's market. We were discussing the price at the door. I knew that  Haziran won't be able to get any of the groceries for the hotel because of me. I didn't ask for the islanders to do this, but it is just how it is here. We are one against all the people who does us wrong. I am not to be held responsible for this while she is the one in the wrong still I feel bad about it. Haziran crossed me flipping her hair and this smell reminds me of the first time I saw her and fell in admiration with her without even knowing her. It took me by surprise and I spent five minutes trying to recover from her touch which lit me in fire, craving for more.  She was out in matter of minutes and she glared at me, damn god help whoever made her this mad I know this from personal experience. I fought back with "In this island if you mess with one of us you mess with us all." Now we are even. A very faint giggle escaped from her that no one noticed except me. It came very natural almost. I was studying her every move and that was in my benefit if I want to forgive her, no forgiveness. I meant forgetting her yeah my thoughts just get mixed up when I am next to her. She makes me question my values which are the most important thing to me. I hate her for making me do this.

"You have to try harder than this to knock me down." She says with her feisty tone.

I was taken back by what she just said. Does she actually believe what she just blurted? I would never let anyone hurt her nor will I ever harm her. I never intended to throw her clothes on the ground the other day. I was not Poyraz there. I was still in shock and everything came too hard and I fought back as much as I could to protect myself, and erase the pain I felt with the betrayal of both my childhood friend Hakan and the love of my life well, that is what I thought but it was all a game for her. Nevertheless she still means something to me which I can't really figure out but I am trying. And I won't let anything happen to her, no matter what she does to me I still want to hold her close and hide her from the world. My voice now low and weak for her "Who said we wanted to harm you in this island Haziran." She stared at me shocked? I can't figure her out right now. She marched away from me. I mentioned to Berk that the farms are really helping us out in getting the groceries the island needs. Yeah I know it had no relevance to the topic that was at hand. Was there a topic at hand ? I forgot what I was discussing with Berk well because of her. I need help.

She stopped in her tracks and turned to me without saying anything then resumed to walk away. I guess it finally came to her to check the farm to get her groceries at least for her house the hotel is my responsibility now. Haziran is a really smart woman but today she wasn't really her self that is why checking the farm didn't hit her. I mean she basically have a job waiting for her in Tokyo this shows how clever she is. Yet she is still here stuck with me managing the hotel. Yeah she is not smart in all fields you could say that.

I hope nothing bad happens to her in the farm  after all she is Haziran which means she doesn't need any help. Even if she needed any I would be the last one to answer her calls. I was urged to  follow her to the farm and see what she is up to, but this is a stalker move.I was pulled out of my crazy thoughts when Berk slammed the trunk signaling that I was ready to go to the hotel.