Traitor

Playlist:

Should've Said it -Camila Cabello

Till Forever Falls Apart -Ashe &FINNEAS

Mutual-Shawn Mendes

Because I had you- Shawn Mendes

Poyraz's POV:

"I told Nehir I am in love with Poyraz."

"I lied to Poyraz that I knew Hakan."

"I lied that I worked for the company who blackmailed Poyraz to sell his factory and house."I read.

But what caught me by surprise that the first lie she wrote was crossed off. I didn't want to jump into conclusions because of a line. I would ask her sometime what the line means but now I should go back to bed and get my mind off things.

...

I am walking towards my car to go check on my boat and then I will return to the hotel. Then I heard Haziran calling me while running towards me. She recovered thankfully but her skin is still pale.

I turned towards her and she paused for a minute before collecting her thoughts.

"Thank you." She said

"For what?" I asked

"Because you saved me yesterday." She replies, I didn't save her for her to thank me. I did it because I cared for her and no one else was there to help her, or cared to help her for a matter of fact. People can be so cruel for stupid reasons. I don't get why or how all islanders knew about Haziran's betrayal. I didn't tell a soul. It must be Idil she is the queen of gossip in this island after all.

"I couldn't have kept you there until you froze to death, I don't hate you that much."I say.

She starts playing with her hands, this means she is nervous, and I stared to the ground for a bit until she finally gathered her courage to look up at me and said: "You took care of me all night with me, I remember you hugged me while I was asleep." I only did that to keep her warm that's what the doctor ordered. Still I won't confess to her what I did last night. I will deny it all. I can't make her think I turned all soft because she got looked in a cooler.

"In your dreams."I began walking away until the tree of lies came to mind. "Also I saw your drawing last night on the wall."

"The tree of lies, I promised myself that after leaving the island I will do a good deed for every lie I said."

And the thought of her using my feelings as a tool for her lies pissed me off. I needed to get all this madness and hurt out of me. I want to make her hurt maybe the pain I am going through will lessen. "Do me a favor and go from this island." I scoffed.

And I could see the pain in her eyes, that is what I wanted, yet it didn't make me feel any better. I can't stand her effect on . She must leave or I will not be able to recover from loving her. It's the most difficult thing to heal a broken heart when who broke it is by your side 24/7.

I turn the car and drive towards the marina to check on my boat since it is my safe place where I disconnect from my problems and focus on how beautiful nature is. As I reached the marina I notice a tall blond man he resembles Hakan. It is HAKAN. I started speeding the car almost hitting him. I was going to but he threw his body on the other side of the road. I ran out of the car and we exchanged punches filled with anger and pain.

"Didn't I tell you to go out of this island. I won't see you again, do you understand?" I yelled

"I am not going."