Prologue

The story takes place in an island in turkey. Haziran is a strong and independent woman who works for a very prestige company in Istanbul and her boss orders her to go to an island where there is a very rude and annoying man that owns a  factory for olive oils. Her boss wants her to take photos and specimens of a factory that belongs to Poyraz and her boss intends to use these photos and specimens to convince the bank that Poyraz will not be able to pay the loan that the bank will be loaning to Poyraz since the factory is in bad shape and thus Poyraz will be forced to sell the factory and his house to the company that Haziran works for. But Haziran is unaware of her boss's plan to get Poyraz's belongings through blackmail and goes to the island that she is from and accomplishes what her boss wanted in return for a job in Tokyo. When Haziran was in the island she is unaware that the man that owns the factory was Poyraz. As she returns to Istanbul she learns her boss's plans for Poyraz that she actually met in the island and liked. She realizes that her boss used her as a tool to ruin Poyraz's life and blackmail him through the photos she took when she was in the island. Haziran frustrated and furious with her boss returns to the island to fix up things with Poyraz without telling him she is the one that is responsible for putting him in this situation.

Haziran and Poyraz start renovating a hotel in order to get money for Poyraz so he will not be forced to sell his house and factory. Haziran starts falling in love with Poyraz and Poyraz starts opening up to her like he never did. They are both in love with each other but when Haziran's secret is out how can Poyraz forgive her and will they ever be able to be together again?

This is a very short summary of Poyraz and Haziran's story in Episodes 1 to 7.