Irreplaceable

Playlist:

Dark star- Jaymes young  <3

notice me- ROLE MODEL <3

Mess it up- Gracie Abrams <3

i wanna be your girlfriend- girl in red <3

needy - Ariana Grande <3

Haziran's POV:

As we reached the hospital Poyraz had a worried and anxious look plastered on his face. He was trying to get the attention of a nurse so she could take care of my hand as fast as possible. The nurse quickly took me to a room where she washed the bleeding wound then applied an antibiotic cream gently to it. Afterward, she applied a bandage around the wound securing it tightly. I didn't feel an ounce of pain in the process. She then gave me a paper of medicines  and instructions on how to take care of the wound so it wouldn't catch any bacteria and heal in a short period of time. I thanked her then headed out looking for Poyraz.

As I walked past the people I caught him also running towards me. We held hands checking if the other was okay after what happened. He noticed the white bandage wrapped around my arm and said: "Does it hurt?" Looking into my eyes. I was caught by surprise when he stared into my eyes in that way it's been so long since he didn't show his sympathy and longing for me. My mouth couldn't form any words for a minute and I was only able to shake my head no. We continued to get lost in one another's eyes in the middle of the hallway. 

I felt Poyraz lazily tracing patterns on my arm

I felt Poyraz lazily tracing patterns on my arm. And at that moment everything disappeared into void and it felt like  we were the only two in the room. Idil's voice brought us back to reality, that we resented.

I broke off from his eyes and looked over to see Idil. Then he released my hand abruptly. How did she know we are here? Did Poyraz call her? Why would he do that is he scared of being with me?

"Are you guys okay? I saw what happened with Hakan and had to check up on you Poyraz." Holding his arm and squeezing it a bit. He grabbed her hand laying on his and said: "I am okay Haziran was hurt and I brought her here." Their hands still touching.

"We should go inside and you should rest until your parents come because all the island knows what happened." How did they know? I mean it is a small island so I shouldn't be surprised.

We went inside to the room where the nurse who treated me told me to rest in. There were two beds and I lied on one of the two while Poyraz and Idil were still at the door standing awkwardly. Poyraz stared at me when I heavily exhaled like a child in boredom. He then surprisingly started walking towards the other bed he lied there exhaled heavily like I just did. A giggle almost escaped me. I turned to the side focusing my gaze on his hazel eyes gawking at him. A smile plastered on my face as well as his.

 A smile plastered on my face as well as his