Trust

I would like to dedicate this chapter to @Itishreeparhi thank you for the support.

Playlist:

Back to you- Selena Gomez

Moondust -James Young

You broke me first- Tate Mcrae

Never let me go- Florence + The machine

She will always hate me - James Blunt

Poyraz's POV:

She proceeds in front of me and leads the way. I continue walking trying to avoid her, but that is impossible in my situation. I could feel the tension as we walk. I am reminding myself why I hate her and all the lies she told me.In order to not fall into her trap where I got lost in her paradise, where I can't get her out of my mind. Her presence alone makes my heart race.

"Isn't it so easy how some people show no mercy on people they care for. Only because of a mistake that they did unintentionally."She starts. Not this again, I can't stand when she shoots at me. She is using my only weapon against me. I remain silent. I had enough fights for one day. I can't handle another one, and especially not with her.

"That is the problem with me. I am not able to rip people off my life for their mistakes. I am a forgiver by nature. I hate this about me. All my life I was the sweet one that couldn't break anyones heart."She continues.

"Says the one who broke mine." I murmur but she can't hear me it was ver faint.

"If I were like you. I would have crossed off my mom out of the picture a long time ago; now more than ever in fact. Did you hear that my mom is going to marry Idil's dad. Me and Idil sisters, I shudder at the thought of it."

I actually didn't know that. That is pretty hilarious Idil and Haziran in one house and being family when they can't stand each other. I can't imagine how they could manage being sisters. I actually could imagine that, and it's funny.

A smirk is now plastered on my face because of the news.

"Poyraz Ali Ozgur remove that smirk on your face you can't be laughing at this. It is not funny its horrifying being near her." She says with frustration.

I laugh a bit more and a small giggle escapes from her. Then we start laughing out loud. I don't think we were just laughing at her and Idil; we were also laughing at our situation being so close, but also too far. How did we turn out like this. We are laughing at the comedy in the tragedy.

We see Idil on the floor she got hit by the mini taxi. I run to her checking on her. She looks fine seeing she is trying to sue the poor boy who was driving, which also happens to be Biricik's brother. Haziran didn't care much and continued walking home.

I walked Idil home while also convincing her to not press charges on Biricik's brother, for it was just an accident. She finally agreed and then asked me if she could stay with us since she didn't stand her dad now that he is marrying another woman, I assume she is particularly mad because she and Haziran are going to be step sisters somehow. I didn't spent much thought on her request and I agreed. After all she is my close friend and she helps me in taking care of my nana.

Idil was thrilled and wrapped her arms around my back pushing me into a tight hug I swear I could hear my rib break from the intensity of her hug. I quickly escaped her hug and patted her on her back letting her know it is not a big deal.

...

Haziran's POV:

I let Biricik into my house dressed in sunglasses while also wearing a hoodie to cover her face. The things I go through. She was talking about how Alper is devastated that Poyraz knew his betrayal also. I clear my throat and say:"I hope everything goes back to normal, I wish Idil would return to her house as soon as possible, because I can't stand seeing her here."