Us

Mature Content ahead(this is the only warning)

Add a video I saw on tiktok.

Playlist for Chapter:

July - Noah Cyrus

Strange- Celeste

Lose you to love me- Selena Gomez

Time After Time- Cyndi Lauper

Back to You- Selena Gomez

Poyraz's POV:

I followed her as she ran through the streets of island. I couldn't let her go. With all that we went through I cannot let it all go away because of my pride.

"What's the problem?" She asked, tears staining her cheeks.

"This is uncharted territory for me. I've never felt this way towards anyone before Haziran." I said pouring my heart out.

"What is is it Poyraz?" She asked again, how can I tell her all the feelings built up in my heart without freaking her out.

"Me and you. This back and forth, cat and mouse game that we have going on. I am tired of pretending that I don't feel anything for you. I am tired and sick of hurting because of you. I have had enough of fighting my need for you in my arms, beside me, in my heart. Just when I'm giving up hope that we can be like we were before the truth came out, something switches between us and all I think about is you, you, your eyes, your touch , damn it everything about you pushes me more into giving up myself over you."Trying so hard to make her look at me as I say those words but she is too busy keeping her eyes away from me.

She never does that. Usually, it's always her who has her eyes on me and I'm the one looking away.

"I don't want you to change for me. I want you to forgive me knowing what you are putting at risk here. I want the Poyraz whom I fell in love with to forgive me. I don't have the right to make you choose me just because I love you. That is not fair." This time, it's me who looks away and her who looks at me. As if I couldn't fall in love with her even more she says this and makes me want to give up everything for her even more.

"Haz, what I have learnt these two months is that love is the act of choosing. Of choosing each other again. And here I am standing in front of you telling you I am willing to risk it all for us. I am choosing you no matter what the future holds for us. I choose you mind, body, and soul. So here I am asking you to choose me will you, will you choose me too ?" I ask my voice breaking at the end of the sentence holding her hands to my chest. Putting my heart out at her disposal. A single tear runs down my cheek and slips onto her hand laying on my chest. I feel so weak right now and I hate it.

Haziran's POV:

I didn't expect this to happen this night. He no longer felt like a stranger to me now. Looking into his eyes I realize how hard this is to him. Confessing what I wanted to hear all these days and now what do I do with that. The last thing I want to do is hurt him, but I also don't want to make him take a decision he might regret later on. I am not ready to handle this kind of responsibility. But his hazel eyes looking at me with so much emotion pouring out of them are turning me weak for him. A tear just landed on my hand , his tear. This is the first time I see him cry, I know he is not the cryer type. He is the crying alone where nobody can see me type. I can feel his heart almost exploding from his chest as my hands lay on his hard chest. I am well aware that whatever escapes my mouth is going to scar him. I gather all the courage that I have left in me.