𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 : 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ( Part II)

A/N: So uhmmm.. Hello, welcome here! Ahhhhhh no,  forgive me father for I have sinned! [ guilty (╥﹏╥) ]

*Pucci appears*

Pucci: Tell me, what  have you committed?
Me: I am going to taint a pure kind soul.
Pucci: Who are you pertaining to?
Me: The first Jojo! Jonathan Joestar.
Pucci: Dio's bloodsworn --- I mean,  the heavens are gracious, you won't be casted away.
Me: Uhhh...  you sure?
Pucci: Certainly. You're an angel in disguise.

~~~~~~~ ┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ ~~~~~~~

And then your eyes met. Your eyes widened almost in blatant horror, your lips losing its color as if you saw Akuma himself. But this man was nowhere a demon and although your reaction proved so,  you knew yourself that he was the noblest of all. This man was too pure and you were afraid that those clean eyes would display disgust upon seeing your filthy self.

'How did he end up here?!' Your heart beat so fast that you could even feel it on your tongue. To say the least,  you felt terrified and the first response you made was to escape. In too much fright,  you couldn't even dodge a man walking in the opposite direction and it  was then too late to maintain your balance. In just mere dizzying seconds, you got pummeled down to the floor in utter embarrassment.

What made you tremble even more was the identity of the said man,  it was a wealthy patron, a man known for his abuse in more horrid ways than one. The kind everyone hesitated to serve despite the deep pockets the notorious man owned. No one ever wished to cross roads with him much less provoke his anger or interest. "You blind bitch!", the nauseating man hollered in annoyance.

Before you could utter an apology, your hair got yanked up making you yelp from pain. Being treated as such was nothing abnormal in places like this where women weren't on pedestals but were instead treated as objects of pleasure. "Quite pretty,  are we? How about you suck me up as compensation tonight?" He jeered while his grip tightened burning your scalp in result. The pain momentarily made you forget the reason why you fled in the first place.  He had tasted most of the women in here but you always kept yourself hidden away from his sight but now it's over.

But just when you were about to be dragged away,  a shadow casted upon your helpless half bent form and within seconds,  the painful grip was suddenly released. And before your body fell back to the ground,  strong arms had woven into your waist and without much difficulty had carried you into a warm chest, the taut muscle underneath was unable to hide the strength hidden under the fabric. "I'm  sorry Sir but I don't think your actions are appropriate." His gentle bass timbre with a hint of hardness droned into your ears, straight to your heart suffusing a warm feeling that desolated you for a long time. 'Just this once.' You closed your eyes and pressed your nose into his clothes, familiarizing his calming scent all over again.

The other man guffawed out loud at Jonathan's words as if he had just heard him crack a joke. "Appropriate? Pal, in here, nothing is deemed appropriate. That slut in your arms is nothing useful except for her 3 holes. Now if you're just here for a lecture,  how about giving her back. I could enjoy a night with that face. A real man knows how to enjoy."

The man made a move to pry you back but Jonathan was much quicker and dodged his hands,  his hold tightening but not tight enough to cause you any pain. If anything, it felt safe. And in swift twist of his body,  Jonathan raised a leg and landed a kick on the other man's chest. The strong impact made the latter fly and crush against a table nearby that crumbled down against his dead weight.

"Leave her be. A real gentleman should not force himself upon a frail woman. I will let this slide for once since you seem intoxicated but you should reflect on your actions, sir."