Kakyoin x Reader (Part I)

Dedicated to bizarrereading 💋

A/N: Does Kakyoin have a stand even before meeting Dio? 🤔Anyways, it's fiction so everything's made-up.

You were the sole daughter of a yakuza, with this privelege, you were treated as a precious gemstone in your father's eyes. Lying in your (f/c) queen size bed, you were waiting for your underling to report about your current prospect's update.

"Kakyoin." His name rang lowly in the huge expanse of your room.

"Lady (L/n)." The man bowed in front of you and waited for your permission to resume. You flicked your finger impatiently and he hurriedly reacted.

"His lifestyle is all the same, he still prefers to keep by himself. The new change is his family's plan to go overseas for vacation in Hawaii."

When this news fell in your ears, the once lazy haze in your eyes reversed to a lively one. "Thanks, prepare my trip to the same destination. A perfect chance!"

Your acute interest towards Kakyoin was widely known among your father's subordinates that were ordered to serve you in every possible way. Kakyoin, an attractive man that doesn't strive to maximize his charm on women bizarrely piqued your attention. He was an introvert and doesn't have any particular close friends. From a wealthy family that can afford huge expenses for vacations but doesn't really stand out in the high society. In your eyes, he is a very handsome enigmatic man full of mysteries to be uncovered.

"And I shall explore you all to myself." Sheer excitement was written on your face as you imagine your first encounter with the man in your heart. "I'm going to make you like me too."

In a matter of hours, you smoothly landed in this sauna like place. Coming here wasn't a problem in your part due to your like for adventure and relaxations. This place was packed with tourists and the tropical heat along the salty air uplifted your mood more. Still, you immediately stayed inside your room in the same hotel as Kakyoin incase you meet him unprepared. To add, you ensured his room was next to yours.

The ringing of your phone broke your train of thoughts about your plans of first encounters. Picking up the call, you placed the cell between your ear and shoulder while your eyes stared at the biege ceiling. "My lady, the target is eating dinner out with his parents." Ron, one of your trusted men concisely reported. Asking the location, a cliche plan encounter was about to be played into action.

Kakyoin was dining 2 tables away from your current seat. His back was in your vision and you were only waiting for a chance. The said plan?

Passing by his side and accidentally tripping pouring a beverage on him? Too normal.

Paying for their meal and using your riches to catch his family's attention? He would hate it.

A plan that was neither normal nor expensive. You had your yakuzas, goon looking men that always looked as if they would start a fight from a little provocation. Yes, you were putting up a play of damsel in distress with a twist. Of course, his parents were taken care of and would not be there to intervene.

And exactly as planned, Kakyoin was left alone walking on a nearly deserted road. When he passed the dark lot set in your plan, he was grabbed by handful of men without a chance to take action nor shout for help.

"Hey kid! You don't look like a local perhaps, you're a tourist?" Ron totally portrayed his role well. You were a distance apart waiting for your turn.

"What do you need?" Kakyoin remained his composure in front of trouble as if unafraid.

His calmness was more likely a facade in the other's mind. Who wouldn't be intimidated by this sudden assault right?