Jotaro x Reader (Part I)

A/N: This took place after their crusade to Egypt. Jotaro is 18 here. 🤓

Dedicated to puturgrasseson 💋

It was summer vacation and your mother was a close friend of Jotaro's mother Holly. Because of this intimate connection, Holly invited you to spend summer in her house since your parents won't be home for business trips most of the duration and you would be left alone home. Your mother easily agreed for it would also secure your safety too.

"(Y/n), this will be your room." Holly guided you to the room where you would be staying at. You expressed your gratitude and smiled with satisfaction.

"By the way, Jotaro's room is close to yours." Too close actually, as she pointed directly right out your door, in short opposite to yours.

Upon Holly's mention of him, you asked where he was and she told you he was out. Both of you went to the kitchen and prepared dinner.

"(Y/n) you've really grown into a fine young woman. It has been 5 years not seeing each other." A blush tinged your (s/c) cheeks from the sudden compliment. Holly was like a mother to you too so you said you've missed her all the same.

Holly sighed and told you that Jotaro changed a bit too. She said he became a little harsh but deep down he was still kind and that his appearance became more masculine. 'Rude?' With your memories from him 5 years ago, 'kind and good' suited him perfectly who very much looked obedient.

Well you were very young back then and he was three years older than you so maybe he did change. 'I bet he looks more handsome now. His hypnotizing orbs must've looked more charming and his face -(you shook your head) surely many women fell over him and stuck at his side. Talk about good genes. Like a walking magnet huh.' You chuckled at the latter part.

The sound of sliding door caught your attention so you told Holly that maybe he was home and wanted to meet him in her stead. Holly quickly agreed and you dashed to the front door.

"I'm home." You stopped on your tracks from the sight of him. 'Is this him? No way.' His voice sounded deeper and huskier sending tingles to your ears making your heart pound loudly. 'This is Jotaro? The chiselled man with a sculpted body in the doorway is him?'

Jotaro's head was bowed down while removing his shoes so when footsteps arrived, he didn't bother to look up already knowing it was his mother. But then, the tapping of steps stopped and only silence followed so he looked up only to see a strange woman staring.

His brows only furrowed not hinting other expressions. Then, as quick as his gaze met yours he averted it not even bothering to ask who you were.

'Is this the BIT change aunt Holly spoke of?' If it weren't for his face, he would've passed up as someone else. He was too cold unlike what you remembered, his gentleness nowhere to be seen, and in there was replaced by an aura of lethality -- both alluring and terrifying.

You can't help but gulp an invisible lump in your throat. Putting on a lively expression, you said, "Welcome home Jotaro. No way, you can't recognize this cutie anymore?" You feigned shockness and covered your mouth playfully.

Rolling your eyes you stated your name, "I am (Y/n) (l/n). We've only not seen each other for quite a bit and you've forgotten me?" Jotaro's eyes widened for a fraction which returned back to normal in a split second. "You're (Y/n)? As noisy as before."

You gasped from his words. 'How could you insult me at our reunion?' Jotaro didn't even bother exchanging pleasantries like normal people do as he walked passed you.